« Back to All Topics
larki market needs oreputty and diamond nails
subject basically says it all.  but anyone who's heading home from TA without a full pack, who could help by bringing some, it would be appreciated.  as well as if robbers could list their nails on the market for a few days, and if diggers could do the same with oreputty... if they ever come back to larki, that would be great.  keeping nails and putty on larki at 50% really helps keep the building progress going (which has slowed a lot recently).
--jason (currently building with 4 of his characters!)
You leave
 oreputtys on the market waiting for customers. (Price: 1,000 silvers/pc.)
*bump*
currently no putty below 1100 silvers, and only about 700 nails.  anyone (intentionally) heading home from TA for any reason, without a full pack, please buy some at 50% there and repost on larki for 50% to help out.
--jason
I just put 50 on the market at the same price the store buys them at. There were about 300-ish already there.

I'd rather sell them to you than the store. 
i, and others, use hundreds per day.  but every bit helps.
--jason
I'd say you're in luck I have three characters I'm training in robbing right now. I'm getting hundreds of diamond nails per day of play. I'll put them all on the market from now on...as long as people buy em I'll put em.
You leave 
 diamond nails on the market waiting for customers. (Price: 1,000 silvers/pc.)
You leave 
You leave 
You leave 
You leave 
You leave 

The next load is for me---building again! 

Esme Smith   :)

Gah.  Here comes Rant #2 on this topic.

Builders 
deserve
 all the inconvenience they get.  They are the only cause for this problem, and they have the simplest solution for it, yet they don't spend the 5 or 10 clicks per trip to fix it.

Rant #1, in case you cared:

http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=13&thread=30988&message=291950

Sandy
sandy, in general, i agree with your rant.  actually, whether builders buy ingredients on larki or on TA is probably not much different in clicks.

my only thing is that my digger builds, then digs a full pack each trip.  every single trip, he takes 400+ putty to larki, and then uses 100 of them to build on his next trip.  but when i saw the larki market almost empty of nails, i figured it was time to let robbers know to fill it up, since i don't have room in my pack to bring nails home with me.

--jason
the Oreputty are at 
50%

the diamond nails are at 
50%

but the magic nubs are at 
100%
 and more put it on 50% pls
you will rarely find magic nubs below 100%.  at the end of last week, there were about 8000 nubs at 100% on larki, and today i see they are all gone (ok, there's about 8 there right now).
--jason
i put the limit of nubs on for 100% saturday almost 9000 it wouldnt let me put more on. there were there for over 24hrs.
You leave 

as i put oreputtys and other put diamond nails for 
the construction the magic nubs have to be the same

my digger cant fight so no magic nubs for him

bartom, you have to realize... a good digger will average more than 1 putty per click.  and a good TA thief will average more than 1 nail per click.  even the best fighters can only get one nub in about five clicks.  hence, nubs will cost more than the other two building materials.
--jason
Bartom 1263?  1263 Oreputtys would weigh around 253 kg.
i moved all the nails at were at 50% on ta to larkinor there are now 16310 nails on market. I also moved all the putty at 50% from ta to larkinor there are now 8432 on market.
thanks monty :)  and i'm sure those on TA will replenish those supplies quickly enough.
--jason
LOL

Gen 3 wrastle 
 not in 1 time i can bring 80kg 
then think 
3 times 415+- every time soo 
i'm not blofing ha ha ha
lolololol
ok, whose the opportunist that has ore putty at 3000 silver each?

I have 64 nubs looking for a building stone to call thier own but at those prices they will have to wait a little longer. 
:(
Sorry they were mind, they were not intended to be sold just left there between runs to TA. 
well silly me, I hit 15 oreputty and clicked buy and next thing I know, Whack!! all my silver is gone, no room to buy nails. 

Teach me to not look at the price before I buy again.
:D