i want to be a moderater
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
i want to be a moderater
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
i want to be a moderater
how do i turn into a moderater
I will wave my wand,  piff paff puff,  now your a mod.
You don't meet the criteria to becoming a moderator.
Try again when your nick is over a year old.
Even then i wouldn't hold your breath!
Despite what you may have heard, I don't think there is specific criteria for becoming a mod. However, 
Even then i wouldn't hold your breath!
 is probably accurate :p
yea thanks ... i made a new acount because i 4got my password...and i juz wanted to know how...i know i prob wouldent be one anyways but its worth a shot
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/pre_modapp.html

agree to the terms and accept them > then fill in application honestly, FOD will have your record to review.

You must be at least 18.

Preferebly you have been a supporter of flyordie for a year or more.

After application is sent in it may be sometime before you will be notified (due to high volume received).

All applications are revieved.  Good luck to anyone who applies.

Patience is virtue, do not resend your application because it only slows down the process.

Remember, only a few players are chosen out of over 100,000 players +.

>You must be at least 18.

Yet we are told by some other moderators that you MUST be at least 21... while some OTHER mods say there is no real age restriction as such....?:|
I think all Mods should be at least 43.
I think the 1st test for getting a mod position should be finding out for yourself how to apply.
You failed rafael94.
There is no real logic to where the moderator application is found though(on a small contact us button on the bototm of the page), it's actually a bit of hit and miss if you have never looked for it before ;)
But too be fair not many people think of using the search button when they want to know where a mod application form is :p
alrite thanks for tha help mayne 
Remember ,.it not what you know, its WHO you know.
Ooooo very thought provoking :D :p