« Back to All Topics
screenshots museum
Posted in 
Off-topic
screenshots museum
Posted in 
Off-topic
screenshots museum
I know its a crazy idea :) but i want to make a screenshots museum. And i ask you all if you have a funny billiard screenshots or ss's with senturies,crowns,demerits(lol) etc. send it on my MSN - RonnieUkraine@hotmail.com or my email: Foster2004@ukr.net
Thank you all for the cooperation:)
P.S. ohh and 1 more - use .jpeg format for your ss's. When the museum would be done i'll give you a link to the museum gallery and you all could watch it.
ill take a screenshot of how sad chris is to have that many posts in so little months 
Yes but at the rate your going pure, you'll soon catch up
Ronnie does it matter if the ss's have bad language in them, cos i have a few funny ones!
no it doesn't metter Cowen:) send it
56 since april...
chris has had over 1300 since feb..
far off blood
>56 since april...
>chris has had over 1300 since feb..
>far off blood

The funny thing is that Chris has less rubbish in 1300 posts than you have in your last 10.
Ohh come oh guys stop flooding here please. This topic was created not for this.TY.
I don't believe this Pure Skill guy. You calling people blood now??? Do you even know what that means?
>Ohh come oh guys stop flooding here please. This topic was created not for this.TY

On the contrary... maybe this guy is giving you some examples for your museum ;)
>yeh i do txs ill pak ya dwn man

Very easy to say over a computer isn't it. So you are telling me either both you and Cowen are in a Blood gang, or that Cowen is in a Crip gang and you were insulting him. Or you are using the spin-off of the word, in which case, you consider Cowen to be almost family.
This sounds like a great idea Ronnie...I will forward you some crackers...
BTW, if you have no idea what or who the Bloods & Crypts are..please STFU because it's insulting!
If you are talking to me, then I do have an idea what they are. I know alot about alot of gangs. If you are talking about Pure Skill then I agree. Why Crypts? Makes no sense unless you are trying to be clever and asume the name Crip came from kryptonite. 
> If you are talking to me, then I do have an idea what they are. I know alot about alot of gangs. If you are talking about Pure Skill then I agree.

ur the one who mentions gangs not me u twt
You calling people Blood brought up the subject of gangs. 

Just to prove to Jason:

The Crips are believed to have been created by Raymond Washington, and also Stanley 'Tookie' Williams (recently killed for his crimes, despite multiple petitions to Arnold Schwarzenegger).

Crips formed to protect neighbourhoods from other gangs, but then became just as bad as those other gangs themselves. One of the gangs that joined to form the Crips was from Piru street. 

The Crips often fought between themselves and as Piru were not as strong, got beaten. They then joined with other gangs which were getting bullied by the Crips to form the Bloods. 

Crips mainly wear the colour blue, although other sets such as Grape Street Watts Crips wear different colours (in this case purple for grapes). The Bloods took the colour red. Although traditionally Bloods fight Crips, Crips fight each other, being one of the most unorganised gangs that exist. In places where there are no Bloods, such as Long Beach Crips also fight Latino gangs over drug turf and also fight other Crips. 

Crips alligned themselves with the Folk nation, whose sign is a 6 point star. The Bloods alligned themselves with the peoples nation for protection, whose sign is a 5 point star. Seeing as Crips and Folks have completely different philosophies no true Crip can claim the 6 point star although they do on the East Coast. This is why there are no numbers claimed on the West Coast only colours. 

Both gangs have spread out all over America although they originated in California, and copy-cat gangs have been formed in other countries around the world.

Crips call Bloods slobs and never write the letter B at the start of a word, sometimes never at all. When they do they often add a K after, which stands for blood killer. For the same reason they never write CK in a word which stands for Crip killer. Same with the Bloods but the other way round. 

I Could go on and on about the Hoover criminal gang leaving Crips, the truce in watts, eightball Crips etc etc but I think you get the picture. 
> You calling people Blood brought up the subject of gangs.  
K Tru
Ok i have received 42 ss's but most of them i got from 2 players - Peter Lustig and Mantas.And i hope i will get ss's from other players too. Come on guys don't be lazy to send them.:)
lmfao Mantas...my favourite name:)
Ok Hara, you proved you have an abundance of knowledge on these gangs...I never doubted you for a second :p
hi guys, i got the ultimate ss for u lot.
it was that topic devil created about his cat.
now that really did make me pmsl
i never really took the time for taking some ss from funny,assulting,class,... games.   but i find it a good idea and ill try to remember it when i play and c something like that;)...expect some mails

kito:p
the museum will be opened in this weekend with a first part of ss's.
why offtopic ? moderators please move this topic in the billiard zone.Thank you verry much. its 1st.
and 2nd :) the 1st part of my ss's is ready and you all can see them here 
http://photofile.ru/users/ronnieosullivan/albums/

And send more ss's to me:) all the best ones i'll put there,ty.
and 3rd :If you have any sugestion about this, i want to here them, ty.
also you can send me your real photos - i made a special topic in my museum - "players photo" so now you can see how players looks.