« Back to All Topics
Cinder/Cronus
Cinder/Cronus
Cinder/Cronus
Where are you, oh light of my life?  Let me know if there is an item that you need (other than hypnohoof) for your weapons so that you can continue to snap at my heels - or pass me as the case may be.
Cinder - are you out there?  I'm gettin a tad concerned here....  I haven't seen that you've been playing and no response.  
No need for worrying, I merely moved on. Another game which shall remain nameless now take up all my gaming time.

I'll drop in occasionally for a click, but my role is now one of a bit-part player.

Have fun, and I'll see you all around from time to time.

Cinder.

(Retired)
Send email.....   I was getting a tad worried.  

Let me know if you need any ingredients when you decide to use up a few clicks now and again!
bane i only post in this topic (sorry) to tell you i have the recipes on larkinorguide for your next lvl.
the truth is Bane I locked him in the Dungeon under the castle.  He must have had Ralph sneak him a keyboard to write that.
Thanks, although I think I still have to make some armour from previous levels.  I can FINALLY defeat the 'hypno hoof' so I can make (when I get 9 more of them) the armour for the previous level.  And make an entirely new helm since my current one can't be upgraded any more and new boots since it is clear that I'll never have another pair of anti grav boots and......

Funny how dungeons don't typically have internet access ;-)
Hey bane, once I save up all the hypno's I need, I will give you the rest :), if you still need any.  I think I have 5 right now and I need 4 more for my items, so should be quick.

Spidey
I probably won't need them - Now that MagicRose can defeat the hypnohoof (btw - easily now that she has leveled magic), there should be no problem getting enough of them.  
Cinder,

I guess I knew you had moved already, but I'm still a little saddened to see that you've made it official.

Thanks for your immense contributions to the game as we now know it.

Good luck in the new game.  I hope to see you around from time to time whenever you're feeling a little nostalgic!

Sandy