« Back to All Topics
Subroom snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Subroom snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Subroom snooker
for the moment you have room 1,2,3....dutch and german room... But why don't whe have a room only for subcribers where only subs can play? For example, room 3(always free);)

I think this would only be useful for games with the highest number of players, i couldn't see (for arguments sake) a subscribers room to snooker lite being of any use due to the low number of people who play the game. You would end up waiting in a lobby and waiting ages for someone to play (it can be bad enough already).
No but you could add a unrated room to snooker light! So the people who are actually good enough to play for cents don't get banned afterwards for unsportsmanlike behavior...
subbed room sounds great it will cut the .....rubbish we sometimes have to put up with from unsubbed niks. and only subbed niks should post in forum it would stop people hiding behind a name after they have a flutter of abuse
>and only subbed niks should post in forum

Or even better, only subbed niks avoid approval :D
>only subbed niks should post in forum 

I've been saying this for MONTHS!
I agree!!!!!! If we sub to play this game...we should be allowed to have the choice to have the right to play in a "subbed players only" room as well as completely ban unsubbed players from this forum. I don't understand why FoD just don't do this...it's common sense no?
BTW, I did have a years sub but it recently run out and I'm not about to re-sub due to the above reasons as well as a few others...
what would be the point of putting a subbed players room only? just seems completely pointless to me
to avoid the abuse thats all i can see benefit of
Most of the abuse on this site comes from SUBBED PLAYERS! So why need a subs room to "cut the abuse" ?:|
I agree that i dont really see much difference between subbed and non subbed players. With the non subs you get petty mum jokes etc. with subbed players i see a lot of arguments and grudges that have been going on for months, which often lead to bad behaviour.
lol im talking bout the abuse that makes em banned u hardly ever get that from subbed players in pro maybe in pool u do but in snooker u dont
the main point been emphasised here by Duffy, so pls try to get it..jeesh....there is a big point to having a subbed room. If you don't understand that, you're probably not a good enough player to realise the relevance of this...
unfortunately JasonW, i think you will agree one of the biggest offenders on FoD, was a subbed player... countless bans and demerits etc etc, i just cant see the point of it, maybe if we had some figures about the amount of subbed players on the site at any one time, and if there was a real "need" for it then it would be worthwhile, but at the moment i just cant see it

At least in 8ball,both subs and non subs cause the same trouble.
The same happens in the forum as well,problems are caused by both subs and non subs.
I dont mind that much if a room for subscribers only was created,but i do mind a lot if only subs were allowed in the forum.
I have never subbed my nickname,but on the other hand i have 
never caused any trouble as well and only got 1 demerit 3 years ago during my first week on fod.
Why shouldnt I be able to post on the forum ;\?
without the non-subscribers there wouldnt be fly or die snooker. as the non subs make up at least 90% of all players. most of the abuse may come from them but that is only due to the vast majority they hold. and subs are quite capable of being puerile idiots. as someone stated it is mainly the kids on the pool, the snooker tables offer a more sophisticated conversation.
the SUBSCRIBERS ROOM is a good idea:)
but we could have a room like tht in all types of games...
not just only on snooker! im not sub, but i'll get my nick subbed and i think they shud do that and they shud premite to, when we want, " re --- " our nick:D it sounds cool! 

maybe if more subbed then just maybe fod would give us more updates.   and tell me why unsubbed players should get all the updates after all they do not make any contributions to the game.  i aint having a go gainst the unsubbed just making a point
just looking thro forum found this an interesting subject to reopen kekeke