« Back to All Topics
does any1 actually run flyordie?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
there always seems to be loadz gd ideas on these forums (bo3 option etc) yet no improvments r ever made. in fact in the announcement in the help section the last update was January 20 2004!
perhaps you missed the recent additions to the site of Backgammon and FodBall then ?

Updates take place on a regular basis, but not all of them are visible to players, and they do not always affect the snooker/pool rooms.

Just another question to add in

Do FOD programmers (or whoever deals with updates etc.)  
listen
 to what forum users say and take the views into consideration when doing updates etc.?

This may have happened with the recent additions of new games (maybe someone suggested them i havn't a clue maybe you could clarify that ;))
>Do FOD programmers (or whoever deals with updates etc.) listen to what forum users say

Yes, they added dots to the snooker tables for the colours and made the replacement rule when the dots are covered more accurate.
Ahh that remind sme actually something that needs to be sorted, the fact that when moving a ball you cant pass through another.

My opponent once scratched but a ball was on the spot that the white is normally respotted on, the white ended up being replaced next to the green ball and because i couldnt move the white ball through the green ball i was stuck there and forced to make a shot.
Yeah it would be good to get that sorted for 8ball too, sometimes on a move you need to get into the middle of a group of balls but the white can't pass through the gaps. You should be able to lift the white above the table and then place it where you want.