« Back to All Topics
MOB vs G3nX
Posted in 
Billiards
MOB vs G3nX
Posted in 
Billiards
MOB vs G3nX
Just wana no if u want a clan match, 7v7, (if u got enuf 7 decent players) if not 5v5

just pick ur players if ur interested
g3nx will easy beat the mob crew there just 2 gd:p
pmsl?

wen i ask some1 who so n so G3nX is, they tell me, n im like "who dat"  they're all nobodys!
Well I have played both of your clans, MOB is for sure the better one, but all easy tyvm, only 1 that can pot a ball is mark :p
WhizzKid-G3nX could beat all the mob's there all basically poo
Oh my word, is g3n-X still around? Oh well, welcome the return of Stewie-g3nX :P! Hi guys...
Im a part of Mob (apparently) so anyone who's supposed be good, try beatin me 1st then go to the rest.

Nish :)
LOL when I said above Mark is the only one that can pot a ball, now nish has posted, 100% only Mary boy :p

Mob would win without a doubt. The only good player g3nx has is Wizzkid but I thought he went to mob anyway? There are just as good players as him in mob too, but just more of them.
I'm curious but is g3nX the group we had ages ago that Greenie came up with? Myself, Greenie, Spence, Matt, Scott etc...? None of us are around anymore. I've never even heard of Mob. Nor WhizzKid.
erm euan actualy spence n matt still play. and mob wud own g3nx :) the only good player they had was ben n hes one of us now.
G3nX dish out regular ownage :p Joo owned others gangs....look out for new member soon JasonG3nX :D
dont know nothing about these clans but judging by the members in MOB, im sure to be a new member of G3nX along with my main man JasonW, we will crush any of you!!!!!

B-)
>I'm curious but is g3nX the group we had ages ago that Greenie came up with? Myself, Greenie, Spence, Matt, Scott etc...? None of us are around anymore. I've never even heard of Mob. Nor WhizzKid.

Spence and Matt were in Fc, which me and Spence made. It was much better than any other clan there is now, but all our good players had to go away and my Mob;\.
well r G3nX up for the challenge then?
g3nX was ages ago. We had the best players at that time but none (or very few) play today. I'm just curious to who is in g3nX today? And who let them be part of it :P?
rite ladies...well #1 ben isnt the best g3nx i am....who been highest g3nx on g3nx name...erm me 780 in (8) and who been highest in pro erm me 636 ...in 64 games n who skooled ben 3-0 in pro hmm let u think so all yall up him u dnt no nothin cioa :(:)
Ben is better than you Andy, both in attitude and skill.
lol it aint ratings m8 that makes people good.  i dont know anyone who is reconized as a good player because of their rating. 
Look the point in this topic is asking if g3nx wanna play, GET TO THE POINT, YES OR NO!
pmsl scott =\ me and spence had the idea of FC tyvm?
and FC was te best clan ever on FOD, but it takes not very time to finish, thtz sad =(
> Look the point in this topic is asking if g3nx wanna play, GET TO THE POINT, YES OR NO!

couldnt put it bettr myself
hey:D wot u think bout i get on mob? im a legend:D
They dont wanna play, np we win B-)
4get bout i get in MOB :) i'm PUSKAS n' i quit FOD for sum dayz;) 
If nish is in Mob i think it is only in our duty for me and hopefully Euan to join this g enX crew or something and whoop ya :D

Scotty-
How about ya take your 2 ball and run along :p
and what is the game for the clan match?!

-pro
???????
just checking, and i dont have a clue who would win:)
OR......................

Both clans vs me B-)
Scotty you back for me to beat you 5-0 again:)? 

Don't get angry I'm only kidding mate. Long time, hope you're ok?
Euan is up for it :P!

Bearing in mind I have a very busy next couple of weeks because I leave for university on Friday, eeeep. 

Long time no speak Scotty ;)!
Glasgow Caledonian, should be good fun. Your heading to uni this year too aren't you? Which one?
Ah well good luck there. I was in glasgow the other day and saw one of the universities (if theres more than one?)and it looked really nice. 

Nah I'm not going this year, I started a foundation course at college which is good fun. I'm staying at home this year though so I have to travel, takes 1 hour 30 each way so I don't get much free time:(.
There's three. You could have seen either Strathclyde or Glasgow University. Strathclyde and Caledonian is in the center of town. Caledonian is the newest of the three.

Good luck with that. I'm living in halls so in 3 days time or so I'll be meeting my new housemates. Wonder if any of them have played FlyOrDie :P? I hope they haven't, probably already hate me.
Candy floss is for idiots. So yeah, why let's talk about it.
lol ben was best lol funny i recall me being or andy but its okay yea we can set that up
my g3nx squad versus your mob squad date an time thats all i need an i quit
but ill come back an try some canning so what will it be?

make to the subject...

is it a YES or NO??
just get ur team, whether its 5 players or 7, n post it ere, then we'll giv u ours
COME ON MEN, ILL MAKE A DATE!

TOMORROW, 15 SEPTEMBER, FRIDAY AT 15:30 ( 3.30 PM )

NOW ITS OK? U HAVE ALL TO PLAY:)
rotflmao, u have to decide an hour when every one can play;\ baaah
naa, can play in own time... if we get teams sorted
LOLOLOL, ANDY AND BIGGIESMALLS SAYIN THERE BETTER THAN BEN :|?:| U EVEN THO BEN IS A SAD IMMATURE CHILD I HAVE 2 ADMIRE HES SKILL AND RATINGS HES ACHIEVED.

G uNiT-P0O0O0L
If Biggiesmalls is still Zak hes class, can't say the same about Andy though.
this is stupid...G3nX clan looooooooool....i think clan is another name for thugs...in my experience G3nX's are rude , abusive and bad losers....this is backed up by most having demerits most of the time...personally i will not play any nick with G3nX after it...i do have principles...so think on jason with what you said.. i dont see why you want to join a bunch of bad players.

BOBSYOURUNCLE
I used to be a g3nX (an original one) and I'm everyone's favourite player. 

I show you good time.