Where have all the top players gone ??
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
like top cue, frett, skilled cue, flying cue and jaswild
saw jaswild today in quick played himbo3 he won me 2 i won 1:p hello martin btw:D aint seen none of the others tho;\
lol, shaune expect a demerit or a ban for that little outburst.
Anyway back to the topic, i do not know where the above players have gone. However i have a gut instinct that they will be back soon for a session.

Cowen :D
A lot of the top players have unfortunately left..but a few of us have returned "re-incarnated" for another shot at the top spot and that elusive crown..
A lot have left mainly because they weren't happy with a few things here, I won't go into details..;)
Would be nice to see them all back just like in the good ole days..:D
>but a few of us have returned "re-incarnated" for another shot at the top spot and that elusive crown..

Are you including yourself as one of these 'top players' then?
yes he is hara and he is amongst the top players in pro  same as u in pool 
I didn't mean that he wasn't a top player, I don't have a clue who is or isn't in pro, I was just wondering.
sound i wernt being funny mind just saying
yea and that Cheesey guy he wS GREAT
lol y do u say good things about ur other nick u sad bomber
Hara don't ask lame questions bud...just play me then all will be revealed....btw ta mighty Duffy :D
Lame questions? I just wanted to know if you were as good as you clearly said you are. 
Hara looks like u after me on most posts....ok again, sorry for the harsh reply? Anways, Im a decent player, play you a few anytime m8.
If you want a few I'll be on between 6 and 8 tonight. Best to catch me then because with college I don't have time to play on week days. 
hockey 4 life was pure class <--- living legend for sure he held crown with 120 points betweeen 2nd place
i got crown for 11 dayz... with 120+ pts diferencec bout the 2nd place and no1 talk bout me:(
Only got such a big margin as crown because I've been banned! :(:p
hahah hockey 4 life was a pathetic player...always in 9ball , ive been playing this game since 2000 who cares about ego