« Back to All Topics
I fight Untouchables.
Posted in 
Tanx
I fight Untouchables.
Posted in 
Tanx
I fight Untouchables.
Im kobe btw i didnt play tanx in 6 months. And im a Rogue and im coming on from now on to own Untouchables on my nics. lol i know those girls bank. And i m 600-700+ Player and i won 12 tournaments and 3rd yes 3rd place in copa tanx 2005 look for me F.B.I_U.S.A, TYPHOON_U.p.R, Mr. Brightside, Tru Warier, S0viet S0ldier.

I would kill Minni and Razor's clan but they dont get ratings...and Minni is a respectful player and the best player ever and i dont think i will be able to defeat him yet...even though he knows and i know i am his greatest enemy and soon i will because Minni knows my skills increase day by day and just so you all know i have a new special ability. And i will be using it. 

lol and Anyone who flames me for this i laugh at you with pride.

Charm, Grace and Class,
Kobe

Charm, Grace and Class,
Kobe
Hey kobe is that you?? the guy that I saw beat Acid and

twister a while back:) no way cant be ... i cant belive 

it.. well welcome back you Legend i know you can take

the untouchis  easly..lol  i seen you play  and i know 

tanx has a lot to gain by your talented self back in here

again, Kobe welcome back i say  SON :) you know i know 

you will beat them easy.......AGAIN;)

THE LANDLORD
land royal clan
Charm, Grace and Class,   my eye :p

welll......great job........but fear me,.....i am learning faster than ever...
i think with a little time,.....you will say wow,...i cant beleive what i'm seeing...

uh oh here comes the trouble lol wb kobe :p
Ok Kobe u noob, we will own you again lol...

Charm, Grace, Class,
Twister
Twister, lol You Banker. I am a legend. I Own Brock. I own Pancho. I won 12 Tournaments. 3rd Place in copa tanx. And You? Your a loser. All you ever did was try to date girls on tanx and bank all day with your friends (Yes the friends that you buy with subs). You wish you were me. And copying me i see? I guess thats what all of Untouchables are...Joke. 

Everyone twister is my lil girl always has been and always will be.

Charm, Grace and Class,
Kobe
;\ that was a long time ago..why u think everybody wants to be like u..wat a retard...anyways all i had to say was ur stupid tanx better without u..come on lets hear ur bull this time;\
Hillarious you need to point out what you won because otherwise, no one wouldve know it Thanks!

I feel so sorry in my life about it :D
You called it Untouchables because you hardly aim any ;)

Good games and good competition :p
Maybe you should write a book about it, "The Guy with Selfaddiction"

BRBRBR :)