« Back to All Topics
MSN Live Problem.
Posted in 
General
MSN Live Problem.
Posted in 
General
MSN Live Problem.
If Anyone Heer has MSN Live. Does Anyone get a Message Wehn they try to sign in sayin "Signing In to Windows Live Messenger has failed because the service is temporaly out of use. Please Try again later."

"To let us try and troubleshoot the problem, click the troubleshoot button"

Error Code 80004005

If You get that and no hw to fix it...plz let me know...coz troubleshoot doesnt do and diference and it wont let me in my msn :(
had this problem with normal msn, not sure if the solution would stay the same but theres no harm in trying, hit the uninstall button in your msn live folder and go on repair (no idea if msn live has this function but normal msn does).

when my isp has had service trouble i often got this message with msn, has this only happened for a few hours of getting msn? Maybe your isp is having problems. 

Sometimes i just waited for half a day or so and it ended up working. Lastly maybe your firewall is blocking the connection? Not sure how exactly this problem would be resolved.

Hope things get sorted soon :)
i had the same problem for a long time mate i decided to delete msn live messenger and just stick to  msn messanger 7.5 ;) :D
goto [your hard drive where window is installed]>Documents and Settings>[your username]>Local Settings>Application Data>Microsoft>Windows Live Contacts> then Delete everything in the folder.

If you can't see the 'Local Settings' Folder then you need to goto Windows Explorer; Tools>Folder Options>View>Hidden Files and Folders>Show hiddem files and folders. 

The problem is caused by corrupted live user files during installations on some machines.

oops...forgot to mention that after you have done that you will need to re-install it.

Theres a patched version of it which resolves this problem and which can be found [url=
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e010f88f-8574-456...f6d-48d
]Here
/url]

Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia