« Back to All Topics
statistics- reason for me being so tired
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
I'm tired because I'm overworked. And Here's why... 

* (just say)The population of this country is 275 million. 

* 124 million folk are retired. 

* That leaves 151 million to do the work. 

* There are about 96 million in schools, leaving 55 million to do the work. 

* Of this, 32 million are employed by the federal government, leaving 23 million to do the work. 

* 3.4 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 19.6 million to do the work. 

* Take from that the 17,500,000 who work for State and City Governments and that leaves 2,100,000 to do the work. 

* At any time there are 232,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,868,000 to do the work. 

* Now, there are 1,867,998 people in prisons. That leaves two people to do the work. 

You and me. 

And you're sitting at your computer reading this post!!! 

oh i just seen this lol....yeah im going to get it next week and u know i am,and yes angelic u live near me so i guess so!

and im still am not having a purple suit.....END......

So wheres the rude places whiper in bed tonite hun.

newk (MR)

WOW...you guys must be rich, platinum with diamond ring eh??  LOL!!  i just want 10 dollars and some ice-cream...:p:p  lol  but hehe platinum rings are really expensive these days, more than gold...

thasangman :p:p
ummmmmm no we aint getting married! neal hasnt been to Tiffany's yet which is a very expensive jewellers in London, to get me my 2k platinum diamond ring.....so hurry up and get it me! lol! 

!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

1 question am i invited? as i do live quite near ya lolz
you two are gettin married  ????   :p

LOL @ in rude places...

(thats the fun of bein married.... heh)

cheerz you two..

GHOST
newk honey,

if i wear you out or you cant keep up, just tell me and i'll slow it down! lmfao. only joking. more like i cant keep up! my man is 
WILD 
 but he is also extremely gorgeous and i love him to bits!

[img=
http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/anlove1.gif
] 
NEAL

edited by, the soon to be mrs newkie! (wednesday 16th April 2003 at 2:55pm......missing you neal. hugs and kisses in rude places!)
IF U WANT MY REASON FOR BEING TIRED,YOU NEED TO ASK chEEky,SHES ONE OF MY MINE ONES TALK ABOUT WILD...LMAO..

NEWK..:p
lol tell that to your boss, the foolproof excuse.