« Back to All Topics
CHANGE
Posted in 
Tanx
CHANGE
Posted in 
Tanx
CHANGE
Come on FOD, do something simple to help players of tanx..

If i make an op ( rated ) i must leave the top rate open or cap it 50 points above my own rate, otherwise i cant start the op..

Why cant you change the system so this also is the case at the other end of the op, in that when you make an op it automatically sets the lower rate, say 100 points below the player setting the op.

This seemingly simple idea should then have the effect of stopping people "nic hiding" and also the equally dubious reseting themselves ( in my book = cheats ) you know who you are NooB uag 
Its a game , and it should be played in a fair manner, what happens now is that a player with a decent rate loses a few points - leaves an gets a low nic and then tries to extract his revenge, sad boys
oops also posted this in general topic ;\
very true,,,nice idea, pure and simple.
how about it also being fixed above your rating, so if for e.g. you have 300, when you make an op it would be 200-400 automaticly, it would stop higher players having a low pointed "wing man".

nice idea,,come FOD listen to the guy
I'm pretty sure people would have learned by now that asking FOD for anything wouldn't help. When was the last time they actually did something that people requested? The only update I have seen since I first started playing tanx is the stupid dice in peoples' records. Some mods told me "Tanx 2" was going to be released around late January, early Febuary. What date is it by now, and what changes have there been?
:D never a truer word spoken tek 

sometimes people just TRY to make a difference, or even make a simple suggestion, however --- may as well bang your head against the wall, at least the outcome is immediate :D
I agree. Some big update, a freaking dice that tells how long we've played. 1st. Thats just stupid and dumb. 2nd. Most people don't use their original nick all the time.