« Back to All Topics
Why??
Posted in 
Tanx
Why??
Posted in 
Tanx
Why??
When playing tanx i often think to myself, why is there always someone who has to try and ruin the game for everyone else? For example currently everyones nick(including mine) has been cloned by a rather stupid individual..which is causing a great deal of concern and confusion to the victims of this prank. Also the amount of abuse in the lobby at some times is ridiculous, why should people who paid to subscribe to FlyOrDie Tanx have to put up with this rubbish? It's becoming frustrating as it is persistant and at times simply nauseating! I feel that the ones responsible should be IP banned to prevent further incursions...or at least given a reasonable ban by the moderators. Thank you..
I could not have said it better myself !!

:)

couldnt agree more M1, but i guess if we frequent a place where kids are allowed to run free and we cant shoot them,its bound to happen,,,,,,, MUTE EM ALL KILL EM ALL.
thats what i say,,lol:)
Lol they just need to think before they type (in this case)... im only 15 myself...my advice until action is taken...use the mute button!! 
Amen Sherman,you hit the nail on the head bud.What if they did away with the lobby and the only way to communicate would be with the people in the room your in?I really don't think the people at flyordie care.Kobe admitted in front of me and Ghost and one other MOD that he had a revolving IP address and dared them to do anything about him.They could not come up with any defense.Sometimes I doubt Kobe is a kid,maybe just a sick adult enjoying making others miserable as him
IVe never come to a punk like you ,little brat for any kind of information,you sick little twink.
Kobe i really think you need to get your facts straight before you writhe in your almost pitiful stupidity. Firstly im not an old man, im 15 years old! Secondly I have never even spoken to BT or Twister...so how can i be best buddies with them as you stated in your frankly ridiculous letter. I didnt start a ''the war', people such as yourself pollute the game with innappropriate content and use it to a vulgar nature. If you have anything positive to say, thats fine, but if you just want to run your mouth as always i suggest you do it elsewhere where we cannot be forced to view it. Thank you..
Oh and Kobe, why are you writing in the forum you said you would no longer reply to? Contradicting yourself is just as foolish as the other things you have done to ruin everyones enjoyment of the game. This fact simply highlights your lack of intelligence and disrespect to everyone around you. 
No you idiot i said my other post i wouldnt reply to it omg your a tool...And i wasnt talking to u noob i was talking to rebsojer get a life freak.
Canadian Angel...who was that comment you made directed at?

it wasn't for you so don't worry about it, my name is hana not canadian angel...