« Back to All Topics
9 BALL
Posted in 
Billiards
9 BALL
Posted in 
Billiards
9 BALL
IS THIS GAME  A GAME OF SKILL OR  A POPULARITY CONTEST?
Always you snooker guys come whining,but the Facts remain the same.
9Ball players are 24/7.
Right now,as ALWAYS, thiers a couple a snooker players and a Handfull of 8Ballers,but 9Ball NEVER sleeps.
I understand your guys Love for the game,but you all NEVER realise that9 Ball is Soul of FOD Pool.
So,call it names,make yer wisecracks,and then go to bed,after you post,cause the REAL Players,9Ballers,is havin fun.
Word.
What are you on about. I have NEVER seen more people in 9ball than 8ball. Theres only ever about 100 people in 9ball at peak time, but in 8ball theres 1000.
No sleep? Must explain the crankyness in those rooms.
mr thom u and ya mouth zip it we dont need u  telling us about 9 ball go tell ya beer cans all u want to i feel srry for your kids to have to be around u when ya drunk u aint got no game all u got is the can u bum
OK HARI,I'LL DO THE COUNTS.
IT IS TRUE THO,I LOG IN AT HOURS AFTER WORK,AND SNOOKERS SHUT DOWN,8BALLS THE SAME AS 9 BALL,BUT THE ONLY GAME THAT GETS CONSTANTLY DOGGED OUT HERE,IS 9 BALL.
SO MAYBE 8BALL KEEPS PACE,AT DEAD HOURS,AND ROCKS AT PEAK HOURS,BUT YOU DONT SEE 9BALL PLAYERS CONSTANTLY WHINING ABOUT HTE OTHER 2 GAMES.
IS ALL I MEANT.

well mr thom is quite right about the whining thing:p
anyway,9ball here in fod includes a lot of luck,in the low ratings especially its mostly luck.
however in real life 9ball is a very skillful game
In which safety play and snookers are widely used, which many players end up complaining about :|
Snooker is the best game on here MR.THOM. 9-Ball is for amateurs.
"word" :|
^^^ Agreed, 9ball has alot of players because its full of players with no skill Thom and its easy to win for them, they wouldnt stand a chance in Pro.