« Back to All Topics
[b]To All Who Know Me[/b]
If you see me in larki but I am not in chat or on msn its because I am in final stages of a move. Further my father was hospitalize today with suspected congestive Heart Failure he is in stable condtion as of now. Most of you who know me also know how Irish I am so therefore my family must be if this is beatable this time we will get thru it. We are Irish stress hardship and trouble is our meat and bread.If you wish to pray for us and although I am pagan he is a good christian you can pray for him whatever your religon just pray that (insert higher power here) does what ever is best for my dad the family will survive either way. TY for readin such a long post.
i prayer for you and him my brother i will liek the right candles
Hiya panther,

My thoughts are with you, your father and the rest of the family.

Hope to see you in chat for the better mate.

Mad 

Hey Panth,
I am really sorry to hear your father is so ill. Like you, my Irish background was Catholic but didn't quite stick. I do believe in the power of prayer, however, and I will pray for your father and for your family also...
And I am hoping to see you in chat as soon as your situation improves.

Your friend, Esme

Were,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family W.  Take care of yourself and family first and the rest will sort itself out.

Niho
Panther,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time.

-B
Sending prayers and healing vibes your dads way and also some for your family to.

Were,

Thoughts are with you and your family at this time. Hope the signs re your father's stable condition remain positive.

KmS
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family bro
Prayers are with you and your family, Panther.  Hope everything turns out well.
Panther,

I'm very sorry to hear about your father.  I will hold him and your whole family close in my thoughts and prayers.  

Silver
Panther, your father is in our hearts, minds, and prayers.... as are you.  We hope and pray for his recovery, so he can school you a little more ;)

-RTD
I know some of what you are going through with your father, my FIL is in the hospital possibly with CHF but they can't figure it out.  My pray for your dad was prayed before I even finished reading your post.
Smurfie
I am so sorry to hear that your father is not doing well Panther.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  I hope all goes well, and please let us know how things go.  If you ever need to talk, you have my MSN and I'm here for you.

TeT
Hi Were,

Can't say that I know you well, except for lurking in chat and from posts on here, but I lost my mother four years ago from heart failure and my heart goes out to you.  My wife is Catholic and I am somewhere in the realm of spiritual, whatever that means (havent't found my way yet) and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your father.  

Mac Lir
hey panther, 
my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. 
FT
My heart and thoughts are with you and your family at this troublesome time. 

ria
Were, I'm neither Irish nor Catholic, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Be well.

alpie
Pixie and I send out thoughts and prayers Panter.  Good luck with evertything and remember we are always here to talk!

Pyratic
were,

my family will keep you in our prayers for this time of hardships.  hope to see you soon.

-AA
I dont know where confusion came from about Catholic my dad is a good christian /non - catholic/ maybe its because alot of Irish are and I thank you all for your prayers and posts. Update is he is stable and just awaiting further test results and a few more cardio work ups but seems to be out of the woods. Fluid levels seem to be decreasing and not imediatly refilling to any major degree. Not going to drain anymore going to use fluid medications to try and remove rest.

I'm very sorry to hear about your father Panther. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

eva
i am so sory Were that you have to go trough all of this!My heart thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!I am glad that there are good news and hope more good news will come!

jess

Newest Update: Found some problems in the cardio work up . Did a heart cath this morn found 7-9 blockages ranging from 60%+ to 90%+. They are imediatly lookin to get him into surgery for a triple or quad bypass.
Still keeping you and yours in our thoughts and prayers. You know how to get a hold of us if you need to talk. *hugs*

Pixie & Pyratic
Hey Panther,
I haven't been around much either, lately.... so this is the first I've heard of your dad's illness.  I'm so glad they've found a reason for it and decided on a course of action. Triple/quad bypasses are becoming almost routine these days and have a high success rate.  In six months your dad is probably going to feel 20 years younger.  I send my hopes and prayers.  Hold in there, and good luck with the move. ;)
Huggles,
Zuni
Sorry to hear about blockages...but they really do have very high success rates now.  Make sure he's in a hospital that does them regularly.  Our thoughts are with you bro
We have missed you panther. I havent been wacked with the Walrus of Woundin lately and im starting to notice... I am Irish Catholic myself and will pray earnestly for your father and your family. I respect the Irish blood that runs in your veins. Good luck. I hope to see you in chat soon. Baynks. 
My dad underwent a quad bypass yesterday. So far he is in good condtion following ,still have some more things to check out with him. Yes also I have mover but am not unpacked.
Great News mate....

Should start seeing you soon then :p

MadX-(
GOOD LUCK FOR YOU AND YOUR DAD
Glad to hear your dad is doing okay, Mad. Best wishes for a speedy recovery now. 

alpie
Were ~ glad to hear your Dad's through the procedure. My Dad's been through the same, but he's got diabetes and that's taken more of a toll on him than the bypass did.  Good Luck to your Dad & family.

My Mom is suffering through stage IV cancer right now - she's down to 90lbs and after speaking with my Dad on Father's Day, he's doubtful she'll make it to next month (when I'm supposed to be visiting)  It was rough to hear my Dad tell me to "save my money and time off of work until you NEED to take it."  Translation:  Mom's not gonna be around for much longer & you need to be here when she goes.

>My dad underwent a quad bypass yesterday. So far he is in good condtion

Excellent!! Glad to hear they found what was wrong and were able to fix it. Sending more vibes your way.

Werepanther - my father had the same surgery a few years ago.  LOT'S of info online about "dos and don'ts"  Found some good food/gift suggestions that cheered him up post-surgery.  Best wishes for a quick recovery.

Daneor - I'm sorry, there is really nothing more to be said.  I don't visit the forum often anymore, but I've seen you 'around' Larkinor so I'm sure that you have friends who will be supportive.
best wishes bro, hope your dad is doing well
Dad is now home and slowly recovering and I am even more busy just now ty all for prayers. 
Glad to hear he's improving! Take care of yourself too.