« Back to All Topics
holy cow
Posted in 
Tanx
holy cow
Posted in 
Tanx
holy cow
i had a 520 rating.. i earned it.  people called me banker and everyone wanted to play me.. and always annoyed me. it was so annoying.. and when i played people i won. or lost like 10/9.   bankers get owned..     

so obviously i wasnt a banker.    so i decided to lower my rating to 228, so maybe i wouldnt get so much attention, and people will stop annoying me and calling me banker.  and even now. people still call me banker..  how is that possible? i hae a 230 rating.. its like.. thats the players entertainment or to make themselves feel better. is to call others names and harass them.       and i was in an op today, playing. and i had like 6/3 on my stats.. and a nick hider came in and was like  " 6/3  haha thats not 530 rating.. ur a banker, a true 530 would have 8/1"        how can he say that..   thats not even a bad stat  6/3 .    and anyways. you players know when other guys steal ur kills.. so it was just stupid. 

i tried to get away from the "fame" and attention.     nick hiders need to get a life, and just play. 

and people wonder why we dont have generals..  its because the nick hiders and kids that are jealous of high score, bug you and harass you til the point that you're like   " its not even worth having a high rating"   and lower your rating yourself..    nick hiders are ruining the game.   
> i had a 520 rating.. i earned it.  people called me
> banker and everyone wanted to play me.. and always
> annoyed me. it was so annoying.. and when i played
> people i won. or lost like 10/9.   bankers get
> owned..     
> 
> so obviously i wasnt a banker.    so i decided to
> lower my rating to 228, so maybe i wouldnt get so
> much attention, and people will stop annoying me and
> calling me banker.  and even now. people still call
> me banker..  how is that possible? i hae a 230
> rating.. its like.. thats the players entertainment
> or to make themselves feel better. is to call others
> names and harass them.       and i was in an op
> today, playing. and i had like 6/3 on my stats.. and
> a nick hider came in and was like  " 6/3  haha thats
> not 530 rating.. ur a banker, a true 530 would have
> 8/1"        how can he say that..   thats not even a
> bad stat  6/3 .    and anyways. you players know when
> other guys steal ur kills.. so it was just stupid. 
> 
> i tried to get away from the "fame" and attention.
>     nick hiders need to get a life, and just play. 
> 
> 
> and people wonder why we dont have generals..  its
> because the nick hiders and kids that are jealous of
> high score, bug you and harass you til the point that
> you're like   " its not even worth having a high
> rating"   and lower your rating yourself..    nick
> hiders are ruining the game.   

OPERATOR 

Re: Unsporting Behaviour !  Posted: Nov 29, 2005 8:33 AM  

"Who was I unsporting to"

To all other members.
If you are on 0 rating with much higher skill, your newbie opponents will loose more points when killed, as there are basically no rating difference. 
On the other hand if you kill a player with high rating, he will loose more points, as there is a significant rating difference, while there is probably no (or much less) skill difference.
That's why any form of artificially adjusting your rating is not tolerated. Rating is (or should be) the represantation of your skill, and not something you can accumulate or throw away.

Please excuse me, but I will not respond to your other questions.

Will I get a reply to mine?

Thx.

OP

The above BOLD writing was a reply I got from  OP , a while back.

Nick hiders Marioo ? Who are you ?

:D. 

Peter, was it neccesary to quote his entire post, when it is only a couple of millimeters above your own? 

But yes Mario, it is a shame now that there are too few Generals, and too many sad losers wanting to attack other's ratings.

I hope the mods do something about this.
WELL S O D MARIO YOU NEVER PLAY IN RATED OPPS IN ROOM 1 YESTERDAY YOU HAD 515 15 MINS LATER YOU HAD 530 I HAVE SEEN YOU PLAY AND AT BEST U PLAY LIKE 250 TOPS AS FOR CHANGING YOUR POINTS THATS NOT ALLOWED AND YOU SHOULD BE BANNED IF YOU SAY YOU DONT BANK THEN GO 1V1 AGAINST A GOOD PLAYER LIKE FTW I SHOOT YOU OR ANDDLAY OR XS AKA MINNI, THEN THAT WILL PROVE MY POINT YOU BAD BANKER 
umm kid.. whoever you are.   i played xs not too long ago, and he won  10/9   even tho i should of owned him, and others agreed.. i played i_shoot_ u before too.. and beat him.   never played anndlay or w/e .. but hey.. nice talkin with you. noob
still a lier mario i asked xs u never played him and i know u lie as ftw shoot you would own you 
u lie about red killing u 10 /0 why you went 4 dinner u noob you put your tank back in u run when ppl say 1v1
Mario why did I beat you 10-2?
Twister, Mario is Hero aka FTW_Ninja5. lmao you Banker. I know who you are. Just admit it. I owned you 10-2 your rules id be happy to do it again infront of everyone just to show everyone how much of a banker you are.

(P.S. Twister is a banker also so dont talk)

Kobe
kobe, what are you talking about?? i never played you. you never play anyone, im not hero, or anyone like that.  so dont leacture me or people about your stories and lies. 
kole twister, w/e your name is.. you know it wasnt a real battle.. everyone that was there knew it wasnt.  it was mainly a chatting shooting.. so dont brag about basically nothing.  
Ok look at this...Hero aka ftw ninja5 was playing on his FTW nic for a while. He said he was quitting. And right after that Hero came. Then Hero said hed quit and right after that Nightstalker came, Then Hero admitted he was nightstaulker and ftw ninja5 and said he would quit tanx. And you come right after. And you all talk the same? and your both bankers? And i beat Hero infront of alot of FTWs and NBKs 10/2. Which means i Beat You 10/2. Your Hero if you arent explain to me why you talk exactly just like him? loser...
we talk the same? haha how can you tell who talks like who. its internety.  you might of beatn hero and whoever else that is, thats fine. i dont care about him.   but dont say youve beaten me. we're never played.   so save the cursing.    and who joined who and left waht??  your very confusing. and i dont even wanna deal wit yo.  im jsut a player that camr  from pool.  and i can beat anyone in pool. stop saying im someong im not. and stop liing .  your not cool.  i just wanna play tanx, withou all the mean talking and harrassment.  just leave me alone.  i havte all this atention.   
i hate youre storyies to. jaust so you sound intelligent. this is just a game. and you take it so serisouly.
You can beat everyone in Pool? You got 520 in 2 weeks of playing? Both lies...

The truth is...Im going to post your quote on Billiards forum.

And the other truth is...You got 520 by BANKING and you played much longer.

Seems to me your the one lying kid;\

Anyway im not talking to you anymore sorry kid i wont give you anymore attention.
>Peter, was it neccesary to quote his entire post, when it is only a couple of millimeters above your own?

YES

:|
hmm, yea it does seem odd that Hero (a 350-400) ranked player just disappears after causing chaos in FTW and making many enemies in tanx. Then out of nowhere a nick SOD Mario comes without saying who he is or was (an old player?). To say you just came from pool, yet you act as if you have played tanx for a while... Its nearly impossible to start playing tanx for the 'first time' and within a few weeks become colonel or general rank. You're either Hero or you're someone else with some experience in Tanx...my question is, why are you afraid to admit who you are?

>and i can beat anyone in pool.

Lmao what a lie. If you came from pool you would know who I was and you clearly didn't when I spoke to you the other day. You wouldn't come close to any one in 8ball.
so you're saying.. if i admit to whoever you guys say i am. you wont bug me?   okay fine.. im those players.   now leave me alone now.
When we played I was playing a crown match in 8ball, I said give me 5 mins before you shoot then I can play. You destroyed me and left at 1/0. Doesn't sound a very fair player:(?