« Back to All Topics
MODERATORS PLS. REPLY
Posted in 
Tanx
MODERATORS PLS. REPLY
Posted in 
Tanx
MODERATORS PLS. REPLY
I WAS BANNED FOR NOTHING ??? I AM SURE I'M OK, I READ ALL THE RULES OF TANX AND I RESPECTED ALL SO I WISH TO KNOW WHY MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED.
I AM CLEAN !!!! I AM SURE SO IT IS NOT CORRECT FROM THE SIDE OF MODERATOR THAT BANNED MY ACCOUNT TO DO THIS WITHOUT A GOOD REASON !!!!!
I got banned for advertising cause some guy tricked me into saying it, mods dont even ask u for the truth, boom ur banned right away.
littleboy. was it a perm ban>?   i know why you did.. cause people were saying you were teaming in the tournament today.  so yea.. sorry man. 
TEAMING IN TOURNMENT ???? I ENDED THE TOURNMENT WITH 1 POINT !!!!! THIS IT MEANS TEAMING ?? THANX "SUPER" MARIO 4 YOUR REPLY, BUT I DONT THINK IT'S THE REASON OF MY BANNING, I WASN'T TEAMING IN TOURNMENT AND NOBODY CAN SAY OR PROOF IT !!!!
you teamed against me and i still won 9-3
WHAT ??? I TEAMED AGAINST U ??? CAN U PLS TELL ME WITH WHO I TEAMED ??? IT'S TOOOO EASY TO SAY "U TEAMED", AND THEN MY DEAR U WAS SO STRONG THAT I EVEN I DONT REMEMBER I PLAYED AGAIST U ! U R AN UNKNOWN PLAYER 4ME ! IN TOURNMENT I DONT TEAM !!
If you need to write with caps on,so you can see the writing,maybe an optician can help ?

:D.
out of everyone who plays tanx LITTLE BOY is one player who:
>doesnt swear
>never ever would bank
>not team in tourny
>or do anything to disrespect FOD rules of use
actually.. litteboy swears all the time to people.. and whispers it to me.  and in his past.. he banked alot.  

haha and he teams too..  so get better sources. or just dont lie.
THANKS YOU ARE A REAL FRIEND !!! I WOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER IT !!!
HAHAHAHA SOD U CRAZY...IM BANKER?LOL>U GOOD IDIOT U SCARED PLAY DUELS AND U RESET AND BANNED BANKER...
RANT RANT RANT.chill be happy and just play,,dont get banned again..:)
Mario you are one to talk considering how arrogant and patronising you are to some of us, your not perfect yourself so why dont you take some of your own advice. 'LITTLEBOY' hasn't been muted or demerited since he registered so leave him alone
he got banned for an insubstantial reason so i dont count that as a ban:D

-LITTLEBOY'S WORDS-

HAHAHAHA SOD U CRAZY...IM BANKER?LOL>U GOOD IDIOT U SCARED PLAY DUELS AND U RESET AND BANNED BANKER...

>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
            banned banker?  umm.. im not banned, and i already told you i dont bank.   so i guess im just crazy :p

WOOOOOOOOOOOO DOUBLE POST!!

My guess would be its possible he got banned for using all caps all the time. It's considered disrespectful and obnoxious sometimes by mods.
THIS IS NOT IMPORTANT NOW...