« Back to All Topics
Magic Increase (Panther)
Magic Increase (Panther)
Magic Increase (Panther)
Panther...  You asked about % of increas when you lvl your char lvl...  Well here is an interesting fact to note.  I had gained Magic +5 over lvl and was 13% twards +6 when i lvled to 40.  I watched the increase and i gained 4% totaling 17% now twards +5 again.  I also gained no % tward me weap lvl...  Considering i was using magic the majority of the time that may play part to why my s/s skill % dindnt increase but still interesting to note.

Pyratic
I have been asking this question over the last couple of days too. so i watched my digger when he lvled. He was at +5 with 20% when he lvl, he had an increase of 5% to 25% back to +4. What i wanted to know is at what % they need to be to keep their +5 lvl

ria:p
will keep watching the magic
Ria that answer is simple.  They need to be at +6 to keep +5 when they lvl.  Now this is not the factual answer this is just the safest way to secure +5 when you lvl.  Mind you getting +6 is very difficult and then even harder to maintain so... untill i get around to figureing out the factual formula for MP usage needed to lvl youll just have to do like me and hope each lvl you can fight up to +5 and then a little...  Good Luck

Pyratic
Today on levelling with Mia to 35, she had +4 magic on 99%. On jumping, it turned to 167%. Now +4 is maintained, percentage on levelling magic turned to 67(subtracting 100)%.

Seems it's a 2/3 bonus there.:)
I've seen this pattern also, that keeping just below the next magic level when leveling gives a higher resultant magic level. Say at lvl 30 with 34(99% magic), the levelling would most likely push that % up above 100% meaning it can be ugraded to be +4 immediately with a high leftover %, resulting in a quicker time to reach +5.

However, when i levelled, having lvl+5 magic and even at (30%) to +6, it dropped the magic to +4 (~20%), meaning i would need to increase even more to reach +5 again