« Back to All Topics
THERES ONLY ONE PETER CROUCHY ONE PETER CROOOUUCCHH!!!!
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
does any1 else think that england would be far better with crouchy starting every game? i would link him up with owen before rooney. even though i imagine every1 will say rooney is better than owen, PC and MO work so well together!! you seen it in the jamaica game (fabulous game it was) the team looked brilliant without him so why would u want to alter things about. another thing is that i reckon jamie c shud play right back full time ahead of neville he also had a fabulous game!! BIG UP THE ENG-ER-LAND!!! COME ON BOYS BRING IT BACK FOR 66
1. LMFAO!!

2. In my humble opinion, Peter Crouch isn't worthy of a starting place in your side.

3. >the jamaica game (fabulous game it was.

Who the heII are Jamaica when it comes to football (soccer)?:|

4. You have no chance of winning the World Cup:).

5. You're obviously a Liverpool fan...;\;\!
DON'T INSULT ME BIGLISTER PLEASE I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM BLACKBURN ROVERS TILL I DIE!! WHY IS EVERYONE TAKING THE P1SS ITS ALL TRUE AND Y'ALL KNOW IT! YOU WUSSYS JUS CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT THE LANKY ROBOT IS A QUALITY PLAYER!!
BIG UP EN GER LAAAND

Cheeseys scottish :|

Whys he supporting England and making silly points, none of which make sense ?:|
dave u idiot im more english than tea the queen or butlers called jeeves 
Cheesey mate your posts really do make me PMSL! Keep it up B-).

LOL!
>dave u idiot im more english than tea the queen or butlers called jeeves 

That's nothing to be proud off. I'd love to meet an English football fan who doesn't live in this 'England are the best team' dream world. 
not a dream world, man for man we are the greatest team.... robinson YEEEE Neville YEEEE Rio YEEEE Terry YEEEE A.Cole YEEEE Beckham el capitain YEEEEEEE Lampard YEEEE Gerrrard YEEEE J.Cole YEEEE Owen YEEEE Crouchey YEEEE

Rooney yay!!!  
>>not a dream world, man for man we are the greatest team.... robinson YEEEE Neville YEEEE Rio YEEEE Terry YEEEE A.Cole YEEEE Beckham el capitain YEEEEEEE Lampard YEEEE Gerrrard YEEEE J.Cole YEEEE Owen YEEEE Crouchey YEEEE

>>Rooney yay!!! 

ROFLMFAO! From that side, I would say that Robinson, Terry, Beckham, Lampard and Gerrard are the only class players. 5 out of 11 isn't really World Cup winning material mate:|.

And Rooney of course, but there's still doubt about whether he'll actually play, as you will no doubt be heading for an early exit:).
We're blatantly gonna lose in the final and blame it on the ref.
lol ye, or go out in 2nd round to the germans:'(
Or go out on penalties....we always seem to.

We aint be scoring 'em lately either.
Naaaa we'll play Poland in 2nd round, no doubt about that, then we'll play brazil in semi's then germany in final (H)
Wow... this World Cup is gonna prove just how much bollocks all you English people talk:D, thinking you're gonna win and all:p.
well if we are in..we can win it.

Unlike some countries :p
France gonna win world cup dont waste ur breaths ty B-)
pmsl, you couldn't even score last time.
and didn't henry get sent off :p? Something that doesnt happen often pmsl.
im telling ya boys this is the best looking england team in years as im sure y`all agree!! the defence is probably the best in the world and if any1 CAN tell me a better back 4 i wanna see it!! and dont u pricks say brazil they are an attacking side!! The midfield four of cole gerrard lampard and goldenballs is a world beating midfield however mebbe not the best but them players are all world class so able to compete with the best... and we have sorted out the left wing problem :) up front we have proven scorers in owen crouch defoe and rooney. i cant see our strikers havin a goal drought ... can you? plus one of the best english keepers in years and no i aint talkin about david butterfingers james... Robinson. basically to summarise we have the players available to absolutely annihilate anybody on our day but like sum1 has said we'll prob lose on pens in quarter finals....BIG UP THE ENG-ER-LAND
England so gunna win it this yearand i agree with swappin neville for carragher neville is the most overrated player since corrado grabbi he is sh1t luke young would ave done better and i agree with cheesey BLACKBURN ROVERS TILL I DIE WOOOOOOOOOOO 
i went to the jamaica game and if the atmosphere in germany is half as good as it was in old trafford were gunna win it because every time the fans got behind the team they seemed to attack more than play it around gerrard lampard cole and beckham 
id also like to c theo score as he is already being tipped to be the new pele :D
craig bellamy has it right u can tell he knows what hes talking about when it comes to footy  - Hes a Rovers fan big big big up mate
With Rooney back in the running, England always have a chance ;)
Depends how fit he is and when he can play.

Man Utd say he would be fit for after the group stages..

England say he is "injury-free" and its a matter of getting him match fit.

Looking at BBC sport dismorning it says they he could comeback for the trinidad and tabago match :O! I think thats a bit early...
Don't think there's really any need to bring him back for that match, the England side SHOULD be able to beat them quite easily with some of the top quality players off the pitch.

But we all know that sometimes that doesn't happen hint hint Northern Ireland