« Back to All Topics
To THE Theif, YOU know who you are
OK... This messege is intended for the one who got very upset at me today for taking revenge... and 1 measly fame point from him after HE stole From ME.  

It is MY right to send anyone home that I can after being stolen from.  

I know for a fact that this person would have sent me home in a heartbeat had it been Molekat stealing from him.  But instead... it was HIM stealing from Kittin_102.  She just happened to be a bit stronger than he anticipated.

I do not appriciate being targeted by your other high level characters as a auto send home every time you see me just because I excercised my right to take revenge, just like you would have.  

I was attempting to level up when stolen from, and I was attempting to level up when you sent me home with another high level character.  I think it is a very immature thing you have decided to do.  Specially since you were supposed to be my friend.  

You send me home when I steal with Molekat... then I should get to send you home if you steal from 102.  Whats good for the Gander, is Good for the Goose.  Its just too bad I don't have any Characters High enough level to interupt your exp gathering.

Kitty