can we arrange a chess tournament please
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
I know a lot of people want this ;)
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes i have wanteda chess program 4 ever!op,if u read this,pls respond i have heard several complaints about this sorta thing,if u could arrange 1 it would really nice.Thanks for listening,

Da gumpsta;-)
I would too like to be the part of the tournament

having a chess tournament would be really cool so if there is one be sure to tell me

I want chess tournament!!!!!!!!!!!! )))
yes it's a good idea and i want to participate but i know that i'll be out at the first roud
I want to participate, but i do not know how to do it.

yeah thats a very good idea. it will be so interesting. i wonder who would win. wow that would be fun.

PLEASE ORGANIZE A CHESS TOURNAMENT
                          PLEASE.........
im game just tell me a time and a room number
I want a tournament so I can lose!!!!!!!!!
(Awsome to the max)
I love tournaments, i'll be so happy if you could arrange one , and but me in it .:)

yess dat wud be great if we organised it wonderfull

ok lets do it in room 7 now everyonr till me a dates in febuary everyone is availible
Yes , i want it also. If we hv a tournament,then I'm sure more and more people will choose FLYORDIE website to play CHESS! I hope there was also a "Chess Team Tournament",which i still never seen any chess playing website have this type of tournament. It would be GREAT!  You all will agree wih me,right? So,please arrange a tournament for us--which all the chess lovers like!! Thanks. 
кто знает как писать сообщения в шахматах?
A chess tournament would be nice.  Preferably once a month or so since if it were too frequent its value would cheapen
go to myleague.com and make a league, then all the people who want to join can:)