« Back to All Topics
Subbing worth it?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Subbing worth it?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Subbing worth it?
Is subscribing really worth it? As far as i know all u get is the choice to download pc version, No Ads, and few little buttons (do not disturb, brb buttons), a little buddy list button and a introduction page.. Please let me know if i have missed anything really important, i just want to know is it really worth it? By not subbing u still get to play the games, and enter the main rooms, aswell as post on forums (which i cant believe) I personally think the forum should be for subscribers only, because there are many idiots posting silly topics and causing trouble. Not only that, if they are banned they seem to come back straight away on another new name and just start posting crap again.. It should be for subscribers only. I am not sure whether to sub or not, so any advice would be great thanks.
Added things: 
You can automatically go into a room which is full, non-subscribers get room full message.

Also we get special tournaments to go into, unlike the once every 4 weeks ones (or whatever the length is) that non subs get.

I think it is well worth it as it is not expensive at all, basically a £1 a month. 

The no ads also help a lot! with lag. Nice smooth gaming, and don't forget the music too (which i personally don't like but maybe you will)

Just try the cheap option (£5.52) for 4 months and if you don't think it benefits you don't renew it :D
I prefer it as my comp gets lag big time with the adverts.
 Also being able to go into any room at any time without the 20/30second waiting time helps as well.
 you are also eligable to enter all system tournys 
i still prefer the web version of the game to the pc game version tho
>>You can automatically go into a room which is full, non-subscribers get room full message.

To an extent.
Not being around to witness it happen again I can't give you an accurate answer. If I recall correctly the room's max is 150 or 175.