Technical
Banned but why ?
Posted in 
Technical
Banned but why ?
You are banned
temporarily!

You have used the FlyOrDie games in an inappropriate way
so the moderators have decided to ban you for some time.

Reason:
Unsportsmanlike behavior

Expires at: 2006‑05‑19 14:27Z (19 May 2006 10:27 AM EDT) 

I never ever have done anything wrong while playing chess, neither did i offence anyone, nor cheat, could someone please explain me why this is done ?

regards
Aste
try emailing 

support@flyordie.com 

and hope you get lucky
it is only a day ban though so it shouldn't disrupt you too much (unless you play system tourneys)
or maybe veriac or one of the other mods can explain why
Unsportmanlike behaviour is reason why you got banned.

Just before anyone tells this guy to stop spamming, it wern't really his fault he replied but the server must have been laggy and it didn't show his reply at first so he must have thought it didn't work.

ty 
chris 
does a demerit point ban you please help
Look at the reply i gave in your topic :)
I was not spamming. I tried to post this message but It didn't go through, I tried 2 times and still don't go through.Server was problem.
"I was not spamming. I tried to post this message but It didn't go through, I tried 2 times and still don't go through.Server was problem"

that's what i was explaining for you ;)
Asteria lol u  just adminted u were banned but then u  come in here and post it on another new nic . lol not  very  smart  thing to  do m8. 

5.5 FlyOrDie will not tolerate using multiple nicknames in order to avoid banishments. Offenders of our rules might face permanent banishments on all nicknames used by them . 

you  might  want to go to Fod  rules  and  refresh  yourself  onthem m8;)
Having a name in the forum does not meen having a name in the game.
hu snipe?  what does this mean im  confused (Having a name in the forum does not meen having a name in the game.) you cant  post in this  forum  unless you are registered to  flyordie. now if he has a ban on a name, then he has made a new  name for  flyordie, wich  would  be against  fod rules, making a new  nic to  avoid a bann wouldnt it? or is there a rule i dont know  about?
What you said is just not true.

I can make a name post in the forum and not be allowed to use it in a game.

You just lack accurate knowledge about FlyOrDie and how it is run.

Snipe
What your saying snipe is, you can be banished from talking in the game , but it's ok to talk in the forum's ?

I must have been wrong all these years also then.

:O
lol snip  (quote: >> What you said is just not true.

I can make a name post in the forum and not be allowed to use it in a game.

You just lack accurate knowledge about FlyOrDie and how it is run.

So un true m8.
If you have a ban on a nic, then u mk new nic. you are still avoiding a ban  regardless if you use it in a gm or in the forum. the nic is regestered to flyordie games.wich include the forum m8. its still avoiding a ban  if its used in the forum. i confirmed  this  with a moderator erlier today, and this  particular mod said  yet it is avoiding a ban . end of my  argument ty;) 
Yep. Snipe maybe you just read it wrong.

You must 
register
 a name to be able to use the forums. You must 
activate
 the account to use the games.
I just don't consider posting in the forum as avoding Bannishment ( unless you have been banned for forum abuse)

What Pelon said above is correct, you do not even need a valid email to be able to post in the fourm.

Snipe
If you read the very first post in this thread which is copied strait from his error message it reads.

You have used the FlyOrDie 
games
 in an inappropriate way
so the moderators have decided to ban you for some time.

HEY,

YES HIS WAS BANNED TO ME. I DIDN'T KNOW HAPPEN....WHEN I START ROOM 1 IN 8BALL - POOL SO I ASK 
VERIAC
 I DID SAY HEY BUT...HE BANNED TO ME:|

I AM WAITING FOR UNDERMIT 8 DAYS.

THANKS

THE ROCK
OSCAKS...take no notice of snipe he,s just a pain in the butt,he thinks he knows it all and ive had problems with this idiot as well.he allways sticks his nose in where its not wanted coz hes allways right

BOBSYOURUNCLE

P.S take a look at FALSE RATINGS under technical you,ll see what i mean then
I think its funny, why did I get banned, you see it all the time.

Point banking
Rude comments
Cursing
blah blah blah

list goes on forever. Don't waste your time emailing, you'll never get a response. 
BOBSYOURUNCLE,

This is a free site, You can play whoever you want as many times as you want regardless of rating.

Snipw