« Back to All Topics
anyone drive a car?
Posted in 
Off-topic
anyone drive a car?
Posted in 
Off-topic
anyone drive a car?
does anyone drive a car, if so have you modified it in anyway?

ive got a golf, ill post pics as soon as i upload them:D
Yes please do tell us how you modified your cars,

I would love to know how many idiots on this wasted money by putting a spoiler on their 
front wheel drive
 car and drilled holes in the exaust pipe just because they think it's cool. 

shouldn't be so harsh, i don't modify cars myself, but it's a hobby that people can enjoy, you might as well say why do people spend money going to train stations and writing down a few numbers or why do people collect those sticky things known as "stamps".

Everyone has things they enjoy in life :)
Yep I drive. I was close to begin modification of my 52' Corsa but I decided against it because I have to save up for university. Anyone own a Corsa C? Reiger bodykit and OZ Titans look no to bad ;)!

My mate has just bought an 03' Focus so that's our project now. I'm telling him to go for the RS bodykit and OZ Super Turismo GTs. Anyone looking to modify I'd recommend looking at them wheels.
>I would love to know how many idiots on this wasted money by putting a spoiler on their front wheel drive car

I can pretty much guarantee they don't put a spoiler on their car for better downforce in corners. They do because it can make a car look better, so I think it's harsh to call them idiots. Feel free to call them that though if they do believe it will help handling.
If I were going to mod a car I would make it discrete and stylish not really flashy. I would prefere something like a Mercedes though.
i got a black corsa C, im lookin to modify it, so far only got the tints done car looks sweet tho.
not to sure about what wheels to get tho, thinkin of puttin some chromes on it but dn0!
A black Corsa? How much are you looking to spend? The combat style bodykit is nice except for the front bumper, so you would have to look at a new front bumper or splitter. It goes well with 17" Katana wheels. Look at my first suggestion though, Register kit with OZ Titans. The Titans are pricey but are stunning. I'd also look at getting the Irmscher front grill, set you back about another hundred, but it is worth it. If your looking to put an exhaust on it (which you probably are because from personal experience, Corsa's sound like hairdryers) go for an Irmscher box. Pricey but quality.
Don't know why I typed Register kit, but it's actually called a Reiger kit.

I'm a spammer the day.
yeh ive seen some bodykits for it, i might just get a irmscher splitter and side skirts. yeh i wana get a irmscher exhaust, ill prob have that done next week :p.

eaun has your mate debadged his corsa? if so did he do it himself? i want mine debadged, i rekon i could do it myself bt just wanna clarify
my golf is faster than a ferrari.
Some ferraris maybe lol but a ferrari enzo... i don't think so ;)
let me wait 2 years and my car will drive more than 360
You have done a nice job with it mehmet :D
i think i have one of the fastest golf's on earth
No i am only 16, and can't drive until 17 in the UK unless i do it offroad somewhere.

I will be starting my driving lessons later in the year, my birthdays on 30th June so it shouldn't be too long now ;)
how much does it cost? i paid ~ 1200 €
Umm i don't really know, you can get various driving lessons for different prices, it depends who you choose. I think you can get one for about £15 a lesson.

Not quite sure on the prices of the theory test and the practical test.
how much are 15 pounds in euro?
ohhh that's ok 22 euros is chap, i have needed 6 driver lessons because i knew how to drive before i made my driver license it took me 1 month to get my driver license i wish i was from the usa because you need 2 sundays and you have to pay less then 300 dollars. so cheap why is it so expencieve in europe :( i'm asian, not many people have a driver license where i came from ( azerbaycan )
It's part of economy, things are cheaper in certain countries than others, exchange rates and everything :)
Its normally more than £15 Mehmet, and I'm not convinced he turned it into euros right, I think it my be more but I don't know. UK is normally quite expensive.
well my friend gets his for £15, maybe he's found a really cheap instructor, of course it depends on the person or company you choose.

And i used an online currency converter so blame that not me hehe :)
Oh you must be right the, sorry;).
Mine cost £20. (I started learning late)
I drive a car ,but i dont brag about it..it becomes a chore..
Hello,

Driving is my one of my favorite activity, i drive when i`m tensed,i drive when i`m happy, just love driving but never try to modify my car, it sound scary to me.

Regards,
sarah_9

[url=
http://www.paylesstrafficschool.net/
]Approved Traffic School
/url]