« Back to All Topics
8-ball
Posted in 
Billiards
8-ball
Posted in 
Billiards
8-ball
I know posts which give names of bad losers in 8-ball are always removed so I'll try the other way. Can anyone give names of player who are worth playing in 8-ball? I'm tired of playing people who moan with how you play, run after one and call you crap afterwards. Anyway, I'll start...

leguito
biglister89
hara kiri

You will always get a fair game against them.
its a very rare band of players that I would put into that category... I would probably agree with you on big L and hara, havent really seen leguito play.
actually i would add Version 7.01 to that list as he never moans nor runs, again difficult to find such a player
Thanks Tazz:p.

I would add Luis Figo to that list, even despite the fact he recently got reset for cheating, he always plays BO3 and doesn't moan either:).
I forgot about Luis. I'm surprized he cheated but I'll still play him just because he plays for fun. The Gent is another. There's very few 1-ball and 2-balls I'd play again these days. It shows with the amount of them that are now on permanent mute.
Id add Scotty to your list, he king of 8ball when he enters ;\
I would agree with all above. I would add Euan, tsunami pheonix (believe it or not), and I can't think of any others right now.
lmao @ phoenix  he ran so many times
Oh, well everytime I've played him hes played fair and always bo3. He didn't even cry when he potted (8) first shot. And if you played 8ball you would be in there too Scotty...(i think)
Hmmmm I dunno about Tsunami, he's called me lucky and stuff several times before, and after hearing him go on about how he never snookers, he then snookered against me:(. Although I have NP with snookering:p.
I'll add myself if you dont mind, I never run and will always play a fair game.

Inkeepoo

:)