« Back to All Topics
More Equipments
Posted in 
Technical
More Equipments
Posted in 
Technical
More Equipments
How does it sound if there was a " Box where you can type someones User nick so you can see their rating and where they are playing at the moment " i have always thought it would be nice if we had this equipment. i have also thought it would be cool if we had a voice chat but then i realised this is not ok because it's not a chat-room like yahoo.

leave your name if you agree with me.

thanks for reading
Agreed, 

i believe a player search is a good idea, to see if they are online, what their ratings are, and which room they are currently in.

It would be based on the principal of a buddy list as currently the buddy system is pretty pointless unless you randomly find the person. You click a button and voila your bussies appear in a list. Not hard to implement i'm sure.
i think it would be very nice if flyordie would add this feature
So you're going to keep a list of people's names in MS Word since a lot of them conists of letters from character map?
Scary.

Buddy List sounds ok but it seems pointless. Stalkers;\:)
No, this system should automatically figure which names sopoused to be mean if i look for a name which includes fancy letters like SKÁTÉR ÓF HÊ££ this system should automaticylly figure out which name i mean.

best regards,

mehmet.
You just simply click on a name and click add to buddy list.

yeah like on yahoo or msn.

agreed chris
This is only two years old ;\
agreed. but will flyordie do anything about it... proberly not srry :-( I wish we could do this too
This is a very good idea, i go on a Poker site and they have this on there, its cool because i can see if any of my mates are on then with a click go straight to were they are, shame FOD prefer money over its customers tho eh.
yes a friend list would be cool, also to send them messages when not in game, see their profile in numerous games and also see what room they would be in.

would be very cool