« Back to All Topics
Please! need help
Posted in 
Technical
Please! need help
Posted in 
Technical
Please! need help
hey, i have a quite fast pc (512ram,p.4 3.0 MgH) and I wanna know which anti-virus and firewall should i use in order to make the billiard games going smooth.. please help me with that cause the slowness in here is frustrating me  ty for listening, hope to get an answer ASAP :]

i also think i need to change my connection setting.. i think that would be helpful, but i need help with that. someone? anyone? :] 

For a Anti Virus i think u should use 
AVG Free Edition
 its a good Anti Virus program and it updates itself and 4 a firewall i was recommended to use 
ZoneAlarm free edition
 that is what i use personally 

~AJB B-) 
The Best things in life are free ;)
wat Anti virus and firewall do u use now cause ur problem could be Adware on ur pc

~AJB B-)
I use mcafee virus scan & firewall.. but it's not helpful either.. i also tried to use the kaspersky anti virus and the zone alarm for firewall but the dc's and the slowness keep going. :|
there ok they r dont put 2 anti virus software on tho cause someone tells me they clash and try and kill each other. Have u got Adware cleaners if not try this.

http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/

And try deleting cookies by clicking on the tools menu and clicking on internet options that may help.

~AJB B-)