« Back to All Topics
crystal sword
crystal sword
crystal sword
i put 8 breathing cornerstones in my home. I have all items to build the crystal sword, but now i am unable to remove them from my home.....why?.....how do i build the sword?
I assume you are trying to build Ogoshi's Glass-Sword

http://www.larkinorguide.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?act=one&iid=800

You must make sure that you have enough space on your character to hold all the components: keep in mind that the breathing cornerstones weigh 6 each, so if you have a lot of stuff in your inventory, you will be weighed down quickly.

I can't think of any other reason that you would not be able to remove the items from your house--if you are not a subscriber, keep in mind that you cannot remove multiple different items at the same time. 

You must combine the 3 components in any fortress, in the correct order, and have 1 silver to pay for using the fort when you make the item.

If you are still having problems, write a more detailed description of what is happening, so that others can help you more definitively.
Could be that you're close to already haveing to much weight in your pack and it will not allow you to pick up more....