« Back to All Topics
Banned forever for no reason
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
I used to play as "Snowblinddd", and for absolutely no reason, today I was banned permanentely.  I would like to know, at least, why I was banned. I never used programs to play, and many times hackers made me lose the connection in order to make me lose points (I was at 529 r).  I'm really disapointted for being banned for no reason. Maybe it's the price to pay for not using programs or cheating at the games. Or, maybe, a "moderator" wanted to less the number of players who have more than a 500 ranking. It's really sad. Thank you.
Your "answer" (if you can call that "answer") proves that I was banned for no reason. "Speaks for itself" shows that you just can't explain what happened. I thought flyordie was a serious website, but now I see that it is a mess, a club of tyrants ("moderators") who do whatever they want, with no respect to those who, unaware, waste time at flyordie. Actually, flyordie will be banned from the www by his own unrespectable ways of treating people. It's just a matter of time.
Can you give any reasonable explanation about how can you finish 5 games in a minute under normal circumstances please?

Thx,

OP

Hi Op i have some questions pls answer me.

1) Who is Kobe?

2) If Kobe has a perm ban is there any chance he can make a deal and have probation on fod?

3) Do u Hate Kobe?

Pls answer :D
I can...

Basically Snowblindd was caught in a freak time-space warp bubble, where there was a "time dilation" effect. Basically time went really slow for her, but normal speed for the FlyOrDie servers (which logs her games). So a 5 minutes for her could have easily been an hour or so. 

Op, how can you ban people without taking things like this into consideration... ITS POOR MODERATING.

Mr.Operator: your questions prove that I was really, 
really banned for no reason. I'm not a hacker. As a matter of fact, I was a VICTIM of hackers many times. If you take a look at my results, you'll see it. In only one day I lost more than 100 points, because of a hacker who put my connection down in four matches (in a row, just check it out).  And if you take another look at my results you'll see that I had highs and lows, building a more than 500 ranking by PLAYING, not cheating. I know you don't care about me or even pay attention to what I say, but I'll tell you: I hate "fake players" who use programs or make any kind of villanie in order to be what they can't really be. I was always a fair player. See my results, and you'll perceive that. I'm really sad for what happened, an act of absolute INJUSTICE. I hope you have read the message "SUITS YOU SIR" that someone sent to you. Maybe that's the technical explanation for what happened, I don't know. But one thing is sure: I was banned for no reason, it was injustice, and you banned a person who was a fair player, someone who made friends at flyordie and no enemies. I hope you start thinking twice before destroying other people, and that you see these people's results before ban them for plain INJUSTICE. I'm very, very disappointed.
Mr.Operator: your questions prove that I was really, 
really banned for no reason. I'm not a hacker. As a matter of fact, I was a VICTIM of hackers many times. If you take a look at my results, you'll see it. In only one day I lost more than 100 points, because of a hacker who put my connection down in four matches (in a row, just check it out).  And if you take another look at my results you'll see that I had highs and lows, building a more than 500 ranking by PLAYING, not cheating. I know you don't care about me or even pay attention to what I say, but I'll tell you: I hate "fake players" who use programs or make any kind of villanie in order to be what they can't really be. I was always a fair player. See my results, and you'll perceive that. I'm really sad for what happened, an act of absolute INJUSTICE. I hope you have read the message "SUITS YOU SIR" that someone sent to you. Maybe that's the technical explanation for what happened, I don't know. But one thing is sure: I was banned for no reason, it was injustice, and you banned a person who was a fair player, someone who made friends at flyordie a no enemies. I hope you start thinking twice before destroying other people, and that you see these people's results before ban them for plain INJUSTICE.
Lol that is a complete joke everyone above 500 in checkers, reversi, go-moku and chess and consistently beating other high raters are obviously using a program such as Sage 9.0 :|
Lol that is a complete joke everyone above 500 in checkers, reversi, go-moku and chess and consistently beating other high raters are obviously using a program such as Sage 9.0 :|
hey, who knows u arent lying?
(not trying to be disagreeable) but just asking.

good day to u
Honestly, I too have been disconnected many times. I got to a rank 139, for a mere two seconds. I play another match, I accepted a level 400. I was disconnected right as I was about to win.

And how is it unusual for one person at a high level to beat another? Seriously, she gets banned for a glitch that happened to her and even loses over a 100 points. But yet, you guys doubt that someone can beat those level 500 and more players? So I guess they cheated tog et up there too?
why don't you people try to help snowblindd and try to answer the question instead of posting stupid reply's to the thread
OPERATOR can you tell me how you put that internet post and how u can find others info?