Posted in 
Off-topic
ok newkie and chEEky which one u like?
This is for you two~;)
Tara xxx

[Edited by: Mr Bishi on 01-Apr-2003 08:25]
www.flamingtext.com

:S very impressive IT skills shining thru here
What can I say? I'm just learning how to make em...
You have to start somewhere right?;)

Tara xxx
OMG..
They were there and now they have dissappeared?
strange...
lol I know! I saw them earlier and I've just had a game of snooker, come back to read some more posts and they have gone? Very strange! I thought it was only me seeing things :)
hmmmmmm strange how something goes missing when its to do with me and newkie......how brain taxing!

im sure they were loverly tara....shame i cant see em

Very nice _TARA_ i am sure they will 
     like them. I prefer the second one, 
     looks a lot better :)
Tara if you look at ur first post,it will say edited by mr bishi,thats why they dissapeared not because of you,but no offence peachy and magikals are still there?

[img=
http://www.imagemagician.org/images/xxtaraxx/newkieandchEEky/1837104.jpg
"border=IMAGE]
Nope.

I edited it to try and get them to work properly, but seeing as the links to the pictures first posted don't exist, I couldn't repair them. If the links are restored, I'll edit the first post to contain them, rather then the red 
X
's that were originally there.

with newkies witt, humour and intelligence it should be any day in the next MILLION YEARS !
no need to mate already have where you failed ;)
WHAT WAS IT PICK ANYONE ON FOD BUT NOT THE SURFER....
Don't blame Mr.Bishi,it was just a fluke is all...
Respectfully,
Tara xxx

[img=
http://www.imagemagician.org/images/xxtaraxx/newkie/neal.gif
"border=IMAGE]

don leave me and newkie alone....everytime you are in room one and im there, u pm me and go on about rude things. im not having it anymore.... DON you are 16 and u work for your dad apparently yet you diss me and newk all the time cos "he's only a surfer" (quoted from DON) i dont care whether he earns your kinda money or not. he's my boyfriend and i love him for him not for what he has or doesnt have

newk you know how i feel about you.....hugs and kisses
[img=
http://www.imgmag.org/images/newk/5849.bmp
"border=IMAGE]

yes it did,lol....
this is the one u made...
ok me likey them alllllllll..........me love you newk
ooooooooooooooh i have such a telented boyfriend......i told you there was no end to his talents....newkie you are aMaZiNg
awww... thank you newkie,
Tara
IGNORE WHO HUN!DID SOME ONE WRITE ABOUT ME?NEVER SAW...
yeah tara did that one she gets the credit
well you jjust insulted every one of your fello mods. cos they all have their own logos....oooo shoot yaself in the foot why dont u???!

oh bishi give it up..leave ppl alone. you aint clever just boring
It's pretty bad when you have to belittle & mock us for doing something nice. I did this for newkie & chEEky,
Not to be put down for how little talent it took,(or to  put newkie down for that fact)!Cause that was totally wrong & uncalled for! Sure anyone can make one, but the ones we made come from the heart and it's the thought that counts. 
and most of these posts were made in 1 day 
(approxiamtely 9 hours 20 mins)
Im impressed

ps like the pics tara ;)
cheeky, wheres the insulting of others mods pics.

streams is good and magicians and stormy and everyone.

and i can tell u one thing for sure, they werent done on flamingtext.com ;) ill post mine up if i could ever be bothered to host it but thats a slackers effort too.
Hey Don,
Nobody gives a FlamingText what you think about our logo's! As for chEEky, I think she did very good for her 1st time, so back off & leave her alone in 
my post
 buddy!
By the way, I have adobe printshop & all that too, & have made original sigs. 
No worries... 
Just because were having fun making em for each other, You must feel mighty left out?
Well you are, hahahahahaha 
If ur not scared of losing to a girl...hehe
Play me a game of 8ball sometime, I'd be more then glad to whoop ur ____!

TARA xxx