« Back to All Topics
Mods
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mods
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mods
Have any mods ever been banned before mod or demerit? Is it possible to become a mod after being ban or demerit and for what reason just wondering for ppl who may want to be a mod in long run.

This is pure gossip and about 1% has been factual.
Seeing Ghost Rider removed genuinely made me sad. I am always such a pompous arrogant stuck up wankstain and it would be so funny to see me knocked of my high horse :D

Suit.
lol hara how u know ? after they lose it they cant get it back and GHOST MP banned i take that as ?
Streamline lost her mod status, but got it back again.
does that mean StreamLine and GHOST MP are banned? or just lost there mod ! any 1 know ?
A simple

"Chris" at the end of my post will do me

Chris
Don't just pick on him, Danny did too...:p.
lol dead why u reply to this for no reason just wanted to show off your funny name thing :P
i do i just noticed what ur post mean,sorry
What, you don't believe me?:O:(
which mods was it tho that got ''Fired'' ?
and which that quit od ''took a break'' ?
Nice way of saying "Your Fired".

Snipe
I don't think Mervin has quit, just taking some time off or not doing so much, something like that. The other two have been "released" apparently.
i hear StreamLine and GHOST MP fired and MErvin quit is this true?:|
I'm not being mean.  I fully believe if they don't know enough about FlyOrDie to find the application link then they should consider themselves unqualified.

It is a wake up to the newer players that "Hey maybe I realy am a newb".

Snipe
Oh, btw... keep forgetting to donate that money. If I stick a couple of $s into my local food bank for poor people, does that count?
If ya can't find Application consider yourself unqualified ;)

Age limit.......kinda......If your not 21 they will ignore your application unless a Moderator recomends they take it serious.

Snipe
Hey does ne1 know where to apply to be a mod,and is      there a 18 or 21 age limit?Or is there one at all.
2 MOds as to date has been released from being a mod for a reason I can't discuss and another resigned. 
There is a current moderator who had been banned and/or demerited in the past but it was mostly likely the result of him getting mad after sombody else broke the rules.  When he became a mod I do not think it came as a suprise to anybody he had nearly 100% support from players before and after he begame a mod.

Snipe
Try saying please and maybe he'll reconsider...
LOL u silly foolish just send me it. And u noob i dont care if i got ban or not i have a life just send me it or post the link here. :D
And i would post it again, but i dont wanna sit out for another 3 days:(.
Kobe i know fine well who u are, and no ty i wont add u to msn... as for the pic, everyone saw it 3 times from me, but simply got deleted. Im afraid u wont be able to make any more difference than what i tried to make.
Sevired i m kobe;\ Sent me the pic on msn and i will show it to everyone :D

TrA_Perfect@hotmail.com :D
Yes, and as a result of me showin all u great forum ppl that ss, i received a 3 day ban;\
I know a mod who was recently caught swearing after he lost, they got ss :p but hes still mod so i guess Fod ignored it :D
I would like to know aswell,Can somone be mod being ban dem or reset before appy to be mod?