« Back to All Topics
Mods
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mods
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mods
Have any mods ever been banned before mod or demerit? Is it possible to become a mod after being ban or demerit and for what reason just wondering for ppl who may want to be a mod in long run.

I would like to know aswell,Can somone be mod being ban dem or reset before appy to be mod?
I know a mod who was recently caught swearing after he lost, they got ss :p but hes still mod so i guess Fod ignored it :D
Yes, and as a result of me showin all u great forum ppl that ss, i received a 3 day ban;\
Sevired i m kobe;\ Sent me the pic on msn and i will show it to everyone :D

TrA_Perfect@hotmail.com :D
Kobe i know fine well who u are, and no ty i wont add u to msn... as for the pic, everyone saw it 3 times from me, but simply got deleted. Im afraid u wont be able to make any more difference than what i tried to make.
And i would post it again, but i dont wanna sit out for another 3 days:(.
LOL u silly foolish just send me it. And u noob i dont care if i got ban or not i have a life just send me it or post the link here. :D
Try saying please and maybe he'll reconsider...
There is a current moderator who had been banned and/or demerited in the past but it was mostly likely the result of him getting mad after sombody else broke the rules.  When he became a mod I do not think it came as a suprise to anybody he had nearly 100% support from players before and after he begame a mod.

Snipe
2 MOds as to date has been released from being a mod for a reason I can't discuss and another resigned. 
Hey does ne1 know where to apply to be a mod,and is      there a 18 or 21 age limit?Or is there one at all.
If ya can't find Application consider yourself unqualified ;)

Age limit.......kinda......If your not 21 they will ignore your application unless a Moderator recomends they take it serious.

Snipe
Oh, btw... keep forgetting to donate that money. If I stick a couple of $s into my local food bank for poor people, does that count?
I'm not being mean.  I fully believe if they don't know enough about FlyOrDie to find the application link then they should consider themselves unqualified.

It is a wake up to the newer players that "Hey maybe I realy am a newb".

Snipe
i hear StreamLine and GHOST MP fired and MErvin quit is this true?:|
I don't think Mervin has quit, just taking some time off or not doing so much, something like that. The other two have been "released" apparently.
Nice way of saying "Your Fired".

Snipe
which mods was it tho that got ''Fired'' ?
and which that quit od ''took a break'' ?
What, you don't believe me?:O:(
i do i just noticed what ur post mean,sorry
lol dead why u reply to this for no reason just wanted to show off your funny name thing :P
Don't just pick on him, Danny did too...:p.
A simple

"Chris" at the end of my post will do me

Chris
does that mean StreamLine and GHOST MP are banned? or just lost there mod ! any 1 know ?
Streamline lost her mod status, but got it back again.
lol hara how u know ? after they lose it they cant get it back and GHOST MP banned i take that as ?
Seeing Ghost Rider removed genuinely made me sad. I am always such a pompous arrogant stuck up wankstain and it would be so funny to see me knocked of my high horse :D

Suit.
This is pure gossip and about 1% has been factual.