« Back to All Topics
Elite-Ops Tanx Forum Community!
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
A new Tanx forum for members run by members. Elite-Ops.com has a lot to offer, an Arcade with 300+ games, Mp3 Player, Shout box, and many different types of topics to chat in. Official partners with FOD, you can locate our site link on FOD’s main site in two different locations! So join and check us out. 

www.elite-ops.com 

Note* This is NOT a FTW site
Truely an Awesome site Nina, Great Job to all the Webmaster's :D 
Thanks, can't wait to see the outcome of the site. :D
great site nina ;) feel good to have it finished? 

i registered and posted a few times. :D
friggin awesome nina  !!!

i stand in awe....:)

i coulndt be more proud of ya !!

:p   ran
LoL thanks peeps, me and Rex put a lot of time into it. Lets just get tha forums busy :p kool place to come talk bout Tanx *wink*
i cant see it.. the downloading bar in the opening page disappears..  what flash am i missing?? someone help me out. you guys are smart.
Ahh says i posted but nothing showed up..roarrr?
Lol, thanks. :p Anyways peeps if you havent joined you should :D its a nice site.
i really liked the site it was awesome at first i thought it would be some stupid FTW site but its a lot better than that
Lol. thanks.. I think, and no haha this aint FTW related.
ok i didnt wanna get into this, but i have to reveal the truth. I HELPED HER WITH THE WEBSITE, im sorry nina, but the truth will be told. i cant take all this hiding no more. you put me in the back and take all the credit. and minni back off, i told you to leave us alone, ROFL. i bet she will kill me for this but worth a shot.

good bye my amigos

lmfao omg you caught me ahaha *sniff* its true he did so much work on it.. I was just being greedy. *blushes*

ohh.. pssst btw repo.. might help if you sign up for the site, yanno seein how you did so much work and all might help if u were a member hahaha *winks*

lmfao I told you I'll let you know minni :p
Very nice site, very impressive.
kobe dude thats uncalled for, disgusting, dirty, and low class, dude you just described yourself. :p by the way noob, what i heard that is, your just mad cuz your mom stopped breast feeding you. ROFL

*waits for a retarded reply from kobe* take time to think it over
*repo gets a retarded reply from Minni instead*

you said breast.. hehe :|
sorry for my last pos it is very random.
are you wanting me to kick your rear..??
 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! im so jealus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Ernest i had that experience with her and i honestly would never do it again :| Shes messed up :$
lmfao firstly kobe only experience you got with me is in your pathetic dreams. now shush lil man learn your place. keep your  off this post it has nuthin to do with you.

~ Nina
LoL 1st of all, what black man do you know as stupid as kobe that can get a girl like Nina? I mean dream on kid... I know girls who seem tougher than you. LoL and what ever happened with fighting me on march 24th? I gave you my city state and address...did you show? No, you wimped out after all that talking you did. Thats all you are Kobe, Your a nobody and always will be. Your just a little panzy Kobe. Until you step up like you said you would, than just shut up. Your wasting everyone's time by making yourself look dumb. I guess your the perfect image of a fat, black, 12 year old pathetic panzy loser, who can't even get his own hand.
His hand said he was too ugly, he had to use his sock :|
Lmfao...Minni, repo, you crazy rednecks....
ediot.i win 12 pantionships.i is bestest ever.

knobe.
LoL peter, it's not nice to make fun of Special Ed people....Kobe can't help it.
rofl omg ahaha.. nice one.

Anyways peeps join Elite-Ops a Tanx forum site for members run by members.. :p its kobe free

http://www.elite-ops.com
Yup, and you get to see me hit on Nina alot. >.<
minni doesnt know what he's talking about, plz forgive him :)
Shouldnt you be on runescape twist i hear its your lates obsession.
Never was never will be...Btw Rebso, are little girls still your obsession? I still laugh at that screen shot I got of you asking lionaman to cyber with you when you thought he was Kiwigirl...LMFAO...so sad man, Get a life.
LOL Twist that aint rebso thats panther lol. Rebsojer told me ur his grandson ;\
Damn nina nice job but i o remember i was supposed to be a mod :s Please email me sweetie :p

I'm going to be the first mod on there..

you punk :p 
I think there's an age requiremen :p.

And you're still in diapers :D.
C'mon peeps join today and kick back with sum of ur fellow tanxers, detailed forums huge arcade :) just a kool place.

http://www.elite-ops.com
ok how about you all shut up and leave her alone, nina be my valentine :p
I GOT A LIFE JUSTIN,BETTER ONE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW SONNIE BOY.BUT I DO HAVE TO KEEP YOU GUESSING IF IM ON HERE WITH ANOTHER NAME ,NOW DON'T I? LOLOLOL...MAYBE THIS IS YOUR LIFE,I HEAR YOUR FLUNKING IN SCHOOL!.LOL MADE MY DAY WHEN I HEARD THAT.
PS......JUSTIN IS MY SON,ME AND HIS MOM ARE REAL GOOD FRIENDS.....LOL
oOo valentine eh :p haha and thanks repo peeps wiff no life in here :) *hugs*
so is that a yes or no, are you my valentine or not? *waits*
omg i cant take this pressure :O.

LOL

oOo of course ill be ya valentine :p *winks*
*wink* what does that mean, is that a trick, rofl, could you please repeat, LOL :O
rofl ur smart ima sure you can figure it out haha ;)

eyy all i havent been on much a LOT of crap goin on but im back n be on soon...
Wolfy, stop making up excuses we all know your to busy for us :p jk. But twist, where are you man? ;\
hes milkin cows in grandaddy reb's farm :$
Wasn't very nice kobe, but you know I can also not be very nice... So let me ask you how was picking cotton at your daddy Minni's house? I sure hope a little 12 year old like yourself didn't hurt his tiny hands.
Acid u foolish immature. I m 15 and Minni Me is My GOD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHaHaHaHaHA
Lmao, sad... I dont even have to say anything now, you've already made yourself look pathetic.