« Back to All Topics
D'OH!
D'OH!
D'OH!
ok this thread is for all those who have once forgoten insurance and lost anything biggish.

i forgot earlier today and managed to lose 11 magician staffs for perrin :( amongst otehr things...

anyone else ever forgot and was made to remember the hard way?
I lost an irreplacable diamond shovel.  I almost cried!
yeah i forgot to buy insurance and 5mins later i said bye to my antiballast:s
Yep, been there done that. Maybe 5 times already? Lost count. Now they keep my feet warm. :)
Uh huh. Antiballast..but only once! 
I once died with about 20 dispros is my inventory :-S
I remember insurance, but I forget to take my antiballast off my head. I sold a helmut I should have been wearing for 50% when I just paid about 2000% for it. I didn't even notice I sold it until later.
I had 11 anit-grav thingys made and had 14 alien whatsits in my pack. Ended up getting caught by a monster with 74 hit points left and no way out without dying. Whoops!! there they went! 
i thought diamond shovels you could get back? oh well. i remember my mate lost an antibaallast :( think he kinda stopped after that though cause 1.25 mils kinda a bit...
ROFL!  1.25 is kinda a bit?   I have a char on his 8th anti-ballast, you do the math LOL

-RTD
im level 25 with no input from digger or robber yet lol. 1.25 mil is a lot for me trusdt me. together i probably have enough for an antiballast with 300k left over. then i have to wait for someone to buy my composium crossiron so i can nearly get a boat :)
On my way to buy insurance, the juiciest monster jumped into my path and bellowed a challenge. Now, even though I'd neglected to get myself back to full power from the previous pounding I'd taken, I just couldn't resist. Without thinking and forgetting my circumstances for the moment, I accepted the call to battle. 

Imagine my surprise when the monster turned out to be tougher than I'd thought. He beat me to a pulp. As I lay dying in the dirt, I watched my last breath float away on the wind... along with my 
 antiballast

Luckily, a new life is quite easy to arrangeon Larkinor; But a new antiballast is a little more difficult. There's a happy ending to the story, though. Thanks to a lucrative robbing business, I was able to buy another one. 

Life is good. :D  ...

Unless you're Ralphie... and you've had to replace 
eight
 antiballasts !  That may just get a little discouraging.  So...
Hats off to the guy that doggedly hung in there when many of us would have thrown our hands up in utter frustration and dispair... and just walked away.

;)  :D

Smiles,
Zuni