« Back to All Topics
It makes me go hmmm
Posted in 
Checkers
It makes me go hmmm
Posted in 
Checkers
It makes me go hmmm
Was it set-up?? Picture this: £E°d°u°a°r°d°o£ on 11th this month inviting me for a match (he was something 100pts, my rating - more 400pts) instantly he's giving up, i did not understand that's is happening and  i challenging him second time- he's giving up, a third time he's playing a game -i defeating him. During that game he and a few spectators chatting in portuguese and accusing me of being programmed and laughing ...I been around checkers on flyordie more then 2 years, never conceded even a demerit point but after this story i been banned without any warning...Guys, that's not about the points( i earned  it back very quickly)- its about 
justice

Why did you play him a third time after he already conceded twice? Hmm .. you probably thought he was going to concede again and raise your rating huh? yup, accepting players behavior who is intentionally losing. blnt :)
Dear Mister,
for your knowlege when your rating is 450 and you play against 100 opponent for the third win in the row  you getting nothing..if it was high rating game  you could accuse me but in this case its simply doesnt work :-)..anyway if someone inviting you for match you expecting a game! Thats why i played him third time. Still hmmm...
Ha, I know that. Still it all adds up and you can easily edge your way to the top playing low rated players. It's been proven. If you're expecting a game, your opponent concedes twice, obviously he didn't want to play. But you've been banned for it. Who cares. Learn from your mistakes and move on. So you know what to do next time huh?
Thank you for quick reply. Well he invited me and fact is that hes played third game. That game was not for points..Checker players know me i am not playing low ratings and not collecting points lol you cant bring points to the shop..
i am not thinking that it was my mistake it was just simple set-up on me.
Have a good day
clearly cheating,banned for life.
whats that last post for anyway???
whos the guy, anyway?

since u've earned back the points, why still bother?
whats done is done. u cant just go and make him pay u back ur points, can u?

if u really aint happy, just go bash him up and stop complaining to others!!!

good day to all