Training Lessons!
Posted in 
Tanx
Training Lessons!
Posted in 
Tanx
Training Lessons!
I decided to train some people..

And earn profit! hah! i read the rules.. doesn't even cover this ;)

My going rate will be 7.99 USD an hour via paypal.

email addy will be disclosed upon conversing.

So far..

3 hours for kobe=32 usd
1 hour for i shoot u=7.99 usd
(have not had these sessions yet)

Feel free to find me in-game on Aozora Supreme.

-Minni Me
Do we get a free trial first? How do we know you're training will be up to our expectations? :D
I've trained Brandon, TANK MASTER, Medo, wretched urchin, PANCHO VILLA (destructorazteca), among others.

I believe my teaching abilities are up to par, but it's your choice :p.
Also, 15$ for 2 hours, (i only do this on the weekend, with a maximum of 8 hours on saturday, 6 on sunday).

With every 10 training lessons i give, i will be giving a player a free sub who cannot pay for it him\herself.
Ok when you get 10 customers tell me, I need another sub. :( :D
rule 3.4 Concealed or unconcealed advertisement 
you just advertised services without the consent of fly or die,try making a living honestly,:p
Good idea. If you get yourself a domain name i'll give you a years webhosting for all the "training" i've had off you over the years. If you want the webhosting my email is 
nivekp2000@yahoo.com
Well those rules can kiss my rear ;).

You know you want me to train you dev :p
hmmmm...training. and ppl have to pay. lol. nice way to make a profit, ill admit.
minnie,,,you couldnt teach my dog to sit,,lol:p
lol. that was mean, but funny. sry minni.
1) It wasnt funny.

2) Devestator never talk that way about Minni.

3) Bloodywatergrl get out of here...ffs.

-Kobe
who asked u for ur opinion? surely i didnt

like im going to listen to what you say kobe:p
I m supreme :o!

watergrl, thats right noone asked for ir i just posted if i dont need anyone to ask me for it so dont even try to act smart with me.

Whats your Msn watergrl???
Kobe, you going to come on to pay me anytime soon...?
lol kobe insults girls then asks for their MSN lol insults are no way to attract girls kobe ;\
WTF? U idiot smurf i dont do that u noob. I dont like her. I hate her. I dont ask ppl here out u dumb loser maybe u do it but i dont. BWG i dont like u the least bit u fool dont get ur hopes up. Smurf ur an idiot dude if a guy asks a girl for their msn doesnt mean they like them...lol u foolish.
*sigh* honestly, fighting over forums?
Switchblades1 

YES YOU DID KOBE! 

Re: Training Lessons!  Posted: Apr 19, 2006 7:08 PM  

I m supreme :o!

watergrl, thats right noone asked for ir i just posted if i dont need anyone to ask me for it so dont even try to act smart with me.

Whats your Msn watergrl??? 

^^^^^ proof you foolish fool
ooops i was ment to say yes u did at the top of the post but oh well
Haha Minnie I can't believe your serious. I also can't believe anyone would be so sad to accept, then I remembered Kobe existed:(.
Kobe u can hate me all u want but i dont really dont care who does or doesnt like me. thats all i have to say. so quit ur fighting with everybody.
and plus i would never get my hopes high with u.
Not when she has Rain and Chillo;).