« Back to All Topics
i think i kno a way to make tanx better
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
there is this programn that one of my freind and her freind created a while ago called aimchange for those who have no clue what aim is its a type of chatting programn well anyways my freind and her freind created this programn made to change the front of the aim well oneday i was messing around and i used aimchange to change another game that i have recently started playing......although the effects are only made to change the graphics on ur computer i think if i can download tanx and use aimchange to change graphics and such on the game it will make it look better......that is just a hypothisis the conclusion is that the only way to make this game better is by changing the downloadable version me and my freind are still tryin to figure out a way to change the online version but first we have to finish our first step 

what do u guys think? 
YOUD HAVE MORE CHANCE OF FINDING A THREE LEGGED BALLERINA,
YOU CANT CHANGE TANX,DONT BE SILLY, DO SOMETHING MORE CONSTRUCTIVE WITH YOUR TIME,FIND A CURE FOR CANCER OR AIDS,AND MOST OF ALL ,LEARN TO SPELL AND TALK PROPERLY,
lol ok.....it was just a guess its worked on another game ive played,:D and i kno how to spell deva ;)
i think i "know" how to spell a little to my "friend",
good to see you are still around,,,keep smilling:)
The idea can be good, but i think 1 wayto make this better is to mantainthe ip so only 1 nick can be used, no by mail address. Withthat you should be able to modify your nick if u enter in a clan, always manteining your points. no more modifications can be done for alap pf time lets said 48 hrs after is done. 
umm to prevent aids just wear protection
AND I CAN MODIFY TANX PC VERSION SO THAT I CAN DRIVE AN ICE-CREAM TRUCK
Implemeting a program in any way or fashion for the Pc Version, is not honorable. Could be considered as a hacking device or even worse...

Spongebob00 - Tanx Moderator (FlyorDie Staff)
there ya go..king of the fish people has spoken ,,so beware,,,
I think its a good idea NBK all you need is  permission from the CEO of flyordie and then you upload the softwere to the online version of tanx and boom!!! there you go!
anyway its a java prog,you cant hack it ,tamper with it, increase its speed or mess with it in any way, 
lol. nothing is imposable if u'r good enuff from what i've seen an heard mini me has messed with tanx on several times. u won't be able to change it where everyone sees what u see but it won't take fod long to prob ban u'r nic and u'll have to try another one. and become an fod outlaw like mini and i'm sure that won't happen there is only one mini thank goodness........lol i like him but wouldn't want several of him running amuck on here.