« Back to All Topics
A new tanx?
Posted in 
Tanx
A new tanx?
Posted in 
Tanx
A new tanx?
       maybe they should make a new game diffrent better graphic diffrent keys diffrent ops and better navigation
this tanx is crappy and really gay 
but then it wouldnt be tanx,one of the main attractions of tanx is anger and frustration,all the lag and the adds ,add to the frustration making you more determined to fight on and play better, if you want smooth graphics and better game play try armoured fist, but you wont be wanting to throw your vdu out the window, of strangle your cat ,much more fun to be had here at FOD..:)
true. true. it is a good game to take out youre fustration on! but there is a PC version of tanx with beter graphics and even has background music! BUT STILL LAGS WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF ANGER TO TAKE OUT ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE IM DOING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why did you leave us deva :'(

-how you been man?
hey B1,,,hows you bud,,im good ty,, i left cos id had enuff of the lag and the uncorrected swearing in lobby,,apart from 1 or 2 mods, the others are a waste of space, no offence moderators, but if you dont come on here much then pick someone else that does,
any way B1, nice to know u r still about;)
a new tanx would be totally awesome

dont hold your breath waiting, been here 3 years, aint seen nothing to impress me yet, other than adds getting more aggressive
yea man im still around, A-Z really went down since u quit, we have maybe 5-6 people now...about 4 are very active. i just joined FTW too. A1 and I were going to re-create A-Z but that never went thru. oh well, anyway, good to talk to ya man. (Y) 

i think a new tanx will more places and more people can be in one room. 
It's my humble oppinion that tanx needs to get rid of the mars and artic terrains. And replace them with variations of the classic terrain and maybe keep the desert. But what would be realy great is if there could be an over 18 only tanx, where you could gamble on the outcome fights, and a cash prize for winning a tournerment.
ill give to 10 to 1 it wont be allowed..lol:)
look on the bright side or hope for it.
no harm in hope,,,but no point in wishing,,lol