« Back to All Topics
Give Jaswild a break please
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Jaswild..yet another demerit for making strong comments in a recent post. Veriac was justified in his actions...but can we cut this guy some slack?? I mean come on a 1 months demerit for his contribution towards getting "that" player permanently banned (who shall remain nameless - but you all know who I mean!) was an excellent result. He was the most foul mouthed and rotten apple in this paradise of FoD and everyone who is well known in billiards, knows that it was the right decision and a just cause. I'm not saying the post wasn't in breach of forum rules, Veriac was 100% correct..but maybe Jaswild had no other choice. "That" player was a disgrace and most hated player here in FoD history...who incidentally, will probably re-appear some time soon, so keep an eye out ppl. So in conclusion, give Jason (Jaswild) a chance, he's not a bad guy and doesn't deserve such a lengthy penalty. Anyone else who knows him, I mean *ACTUALLY knows him would agree! *If you don't, your views are meaningless in this post, ty.
Please Veriac reconsider the length of the demerit, I know personally it would be well received by the other players. So ppl who understand what went on here regarding this whole fiasco, please voice your opinions here..thank you for your understanding and support.
--TheKillers-- :)
Lol, yeah I suppose you've got a point there. Besides Jas is a funny guy, kinda like me, so it would be a shame to see him banned or demerited when there are so many miserable players around. He's a ray of light, a light hearted, charismatic, witty young man who coincidentally is very good at the game. We need more entertaining players here, not less!

The meister B-)
yea take away jas' demerit get rid of the insulting pieces of trash on the site (not me though...) and lose people who really deserve it... instead of demeriting without having a clue bout whats going on.
Well im over the moon to learn that dannyboy got what he deserved and its about bloody time lol

But i think jas could be a less 'angry' person if he wants as he seems to have tantrums when he feels...
> Anyone else who knows him, I mean *ACTUALLY
> knows him would agree! *If you don't, your views are
> meaningless in this post, ty.

Hmmm....♦Pяǿ Pℓаүєя♦™ you have to learn to read posts fully before you reply...and in your case, an uneducated response, hats of to ya! :p

i known jas for a while and i can honestly say he is a nice person.i know jas uses language that can be disstatsteful but there is a right time and a wrong time for this.when you are playing a match with a friend comments can be passed to and fro and are tken light heartedly. however i do believe there are a lot of players who deliberatly go out of their way to personnaly insult and provoke a bad response.sometimes its hard to surpress your feelings when this happens.i know the mods say use your mute button but when you enter a match nobody puts their opponent on mute straight away,then from nowhere comes the abuse.everybody reacts differently.maybe jas has had it all his life and only knows how to react like he does,but as far as i know he does,nt provoke a situation,so in this case i do agree.PLEASE GIVE JAS A BREAK
Yep so true. I cant stand rude players :)

The meister B-)
♦Pяǿ Pℓаүєя♦™ try not to be an idiot and do something constructive with your life. *cough* *cough* multi-nick KING! pffffft :p

Jaswild is a fine young man, and all you little kids who play on this site should aspire to be like him... he gives fantastic advice, so being demerited really isnt fulfilling his potential...

if you feel the same way please, please call us on 03589357302 and donate anything to the cause of shortening his demerit
*rings number*
*donates a gazillion £'s*

i agree talked to him in a few games and he seems like a decent fella

let's hope the mods realise this and think about the decision they made
Jas has his head screwed on straight and he speaks his mind - all he needs to do is control 
how
 he does that. It's his choice not to compromise, and I am sure he knows that he'll get the odd demerit for that. 1 month seems harsh to me though :|
That is a bit extreme to say the least :D
and we are saying
throw away that key into the prison so he can get out again :)
bacon-butty to say put Jaswild in prison and throw away the key...a bit mind numbingly stupid of you ain't it?
I think you need some therapy and prob a colonic, this is a serious post about a serious matter....
Are u sure you ain't that juvenille ♦Pяǿ Pℓаүєя♦™ masquerading under a tasty treat.

and...btw Cheers Chris for a sympathetic ear. ;-)

anytime

for once maybe if enough of us speak out the mods will listen to us

there's hope yet 
Beppe your comments are bang on and duly noted. Jaswild is a bit hot headed at times and I'm sure he expected some kind of a slap on the wrist for that infamous post, but like you so accurately state..a month dem is pretty harsh..

Btw just like to add, aside from ♦Pяǿ Pℓаүєя♦™ & bacon-butty's pathetic replies, every other reply by the rest of the guys here proves that some posts can be civil and allow a subject matter to be deliberated with common sence, apathy and consideration for people's feelings. These guys are the players who make it a pleasure to be here. 

LOL...dude, are you really that sad?? 5 out of the 6 players here are the most well known players in FoD snooker so check yer facts kid before you show yourself up again...lol..jesus!

so if you don't live here why are you commenting on this place like you know what's right and wrong

get a life

oh and saying 50% of the people are jas lmao

what an idiot
what's with the sonny business

you some kind of grey haired coffin dodger who has the views of a 1930 man or something:S

sheesh
Bacon - all you are acheiving is talking trash and wrecking other people's posts. At the end of the the day it doesn't matter what you write or how you try to twist people's words, you obviously have a low IQ and no conversational skills.

[img=
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/1341/pelon8zl.gif
]
nice side-step from the actual topic bacon-butty, stick to this one with henry14 - cos your comments regarding the actual serious topic in question were confused, lame and down right distorted..
Btw, henry (who did actually have a decent comment about this post) you crack me up dude! lol

*Note to self (bacon-butty) - make knowledgeable replies to posts in future with actual fact and not the fiction I usually read like The Sun newspaper.

"ball bag" i think you mean scrotum

and well done nice tasty ban you're going to get there

10 posts - noob, must be doing something 1 handed all day for your bag not to be filled up in the first place ;)

c'mon mods off the tea break hurry up and ban this fool
*2nd Note to self (bacon-butty) - Quit FoD asap before the others realise I am one of the seven dwarfs 
DOPEY

the censored word was the scientific name for ball bag

education being censored out on this site tut tut hehe 
:)
btw...Beppe, lol..you really know how to push someone's buttons to lure them into a ban/dem/perm LOL. Well played Master...and 
Dopey
, UL SON! keke

how come this last remark has been allowed.moderators deal with this baconbutty in the harshes manner there is.it is a truly dissgusting and degrading comment,and you give jas a 1 month demerit,ITS A JOKE
I MEAN THE LAST REMARK MADE BY baconbutty
BOB...yet again you hit the nail on the head...maybe 
DOPEY's
 remarks have actually proved my point..the language used in Jaswild's post was no where as scandalous as just showcased here. OMG 
DOPEY
, thanks for having some use, if any at all...LOL

lol good riddance

and don't come back ;)
ermmm....Now that 
Dopey
 has been banned LOL...can we get back to the actual topic is question.
Also, Veriac please feel free to step in at anytime ;-)
Henry LOL...those cartoons are a hooooooot!

I don't really know what's going on but why should Veriac feel free to step in after he justified giving jas a demerit? If that's true, then that's one more justification over the other moderators, which he should be well credited for.
All this would be avoided if FoD stopped nOObs from posting in the forum X-(
well u told streamline so something should get done about this idiot :)
*I

and it seems like stuff's getting done

ty streamline 
:D
Tazz...read the original post about Jaswild if you wanna get the gist of it...btw, it's not a pop at Veriac, just an explanation of the facts...and yes he was justified handing out that dem and has no obligation to step in at all...apart from on bacon-butty's comments in this post, well him or some other mod shud step-up NO?
Beppe I hope you don't class me as a NooB from posting this original topic, I thought it was a fair. Anyways, your input in this post has been greatly appreciated. The main issue is that we feel that it was harsh what happened here regarding Jaswild, nothing more or nothing less. The NooBs who have tarnished this post have already shown themselves up as correctly pointed out by Beppe.

PS> Doesn't that pig sandwich has a real foul mouthed snout. :p
--TheKillers-- ;)
we've already had one topic deleted cos of this stuff try not to make it two lol
:D
Continued Abuse of the forum in this way will result in the removal of the user(s) responsible.