« Back to All Topics
Poor Moderation...
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Poor Moderation...
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Poor Moderation...
Hi, I m Dark Champion. I win 12 championships.

I m Here to ask flyordie with all sincnrelty that they consider this.

I wil appreciate it if a mod will reply.

Ok so here is my story.

Today i made a nickname called "Dark Champion" and gave it a subscription. I m a 500+ skill player in tanx so it was no problem to get points in the bigining. so i went into an op and i started to fight and i had a score of 9/0 and it was hard for them to fight me because i m so good. Then well spongebob thinks i m banking and bans me for unsportsmanlike behavior.

I dont think it is fair. I think the ban should be realesed ammidentely and that it goes off my record. I think this was a very bad decision from spongebob and he has to rethink this. Here is the definition of banking=Asking a lower rated player to come to your "LOCKED" op and take points from them. If you are fighting anyone in a "FREE" op then there is no such thing as banking...

I will appreciate if a mod replies. Ty.
bad luck m8 now u will be banned on this nick to its called ban evasion  lol 
he knows the rules,thats why he has more than twenty nicknames.

:|
I would suggest you simply stop trying to evade bans.

Even if you subscribe a name it can still be permanently banned for evasion!
veriac now u guys ban my sub nics? I pay u guys moneys and u do that lmao. I m trying to live a normal life on flyordie now;\ Now just let me sub a nic and i will be peaceful and play the games like a gentlemen but you guys dont understadn that ppl deserve second chances sometimes;\

You gave several people a second chance from a permanent ban why not me?
unfortunately a reputation sticks, maybe you should just have not been a naughty boy in the first place
CHILL OUT. I have played fod for like 4 years and a half............way more then all of u :D
When i first got a ban i was a immature kid. Now i m much more maturer/smarter ;\
No, you're still immature, and you're still an idiot.

Second chane? You've had plenty, especially from harry and ghost.

<<Will notify a mod everytime you make a new nic ;).
And all I saw in your first post was this:

" I win 12 championships.

sincnrelty that they consider this.

I wil appreciate .

Ok so here is my story.

in the bigining. 

I ban should be realesed ammidentely "

...Lovely story kobeina! :D
Many people make the mistake of thinking that being a subscriber protects you from being banned. This is simply not true. All it does is you grant you extra feature(s)in the game(s) you subcribed to, and of course remove the ads.

If someone repeatedly breaks the rules, whether subscribed or not, they can still be permanently banned. 
Ok but why did u guys give people like Minni Me a second chance and not me?;\
Ii should get my money back...