« Back to All Topics
Cant Type?
Posted in 
Billiards
Cant Type?
Posted in 
Billiards
Cant Type?
Im using FireFox browser, & when I try to type in chat & in lobby, it wont let me... why?
Browser rquirements:

Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.x or higher 
Netscape Navigator 4.0 or higher 
Opera 6.0 or higher

If Firefox doesn't work, switch to a supported browser.
It does the same on Opera too.
like when im playing 9 & 8..it lets me talk in 9-ball, but no in 8-ball..but when im on in 1 game, it wont let me chat at all.
i have also had the same problem it is less freguent witl me though i cantalk sometimes some i cant try clearing the cookies and your cache it helps some Good Luck
Pool, this also started happening with me all the time as I also used to use Firefox, but my only recommendation (if that's how it's spelt) would be to switch to Internet Explorer, that's what I did and it worked:). Hope that helps you;).

Martin.
has anybody found a solution to this except switching to another browser??i just stared using mozilla today but it wont let me type in lobby or in any game.
I dont want to switch to another browser,coz mozilla solved all oof the (many) problems i had with IE and now i m enjoying a totaly lag free game.I dont even face that dc problem i had,not so often anyway.

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Aug 27, 2006 4:22 PM]
can we please get this posting looked at again, its so annoying. i WANT to use Firefox, and ive seen a link to some sort of download, but i passed it by, its for sure out there somewhere, any help? thanks.
The only thing i can suggest (without subscribing) is if you have a high speed internet that doesn't lag too much open two windows of the game, one in the room you want to be in, the other in an empty room. Say the room you want to talk in is room 1 but it won't let you. Switch to the empty room and type anything in, it will then let you talk in room 1 again, as soon as it stops you talking again, do the same thing. It can get annoying but thats the only way I found out around it. 
oh ok,yes my internet connection can afford the 2 windows.thx hara i ll check if that works,i m not playing so often anymore anyway so it doesnt matter that much
BLE GERAS ZAIDIMIUKAS!!!!!!!!!!!! 
VISAI NIEKO PATIKO:)
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.x or higher 
Netscape Navigator 4.0 or higher 
Opera 6.0 or higher 

All supported browsers...nope don't see Mozilla up there, you are going to have problems then ;)
I also use 2 have the same problem whilst using firefox. It was solved by subscribing to FOD. Hope this helps ;)
When i said it was solved by subscribing, i meant using the pc version. 
Had that on FireFox once then i subscribed and it never did it again:)!

Socom