« Back to All Topics
when does Tanx get upgraded
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
isnt it about time Tanx had new fields and the point system changed.. and also stop newplayers going in higher ranked ops where they get banked off...the whole points system seems to be a lil way off... its been said since last year that Tanx was getting upgraded but when ...is the question!!!! any mods or Flyordie got any ansdwers please
Point system changed ??

Nothing wrong with it.

Snipe
>the whole points system seems to be a 
lil way off

wow
i agree with york, if there was nothing wrong with the points system why does everybody say its all wrong, the bankers benefit mostly i think what york is saying  is the points system shoud be made to suit the ranks and make it so that high rankers like 300+ cant battle or duel lower rankers like 0 or 100 that way it would help stop the banking. if they want to keep making lower nics it will be a waste of time if they cant bank off lower than there rank if you people get what i mean 
Then they will have to spend 20 mins getting that name to 100.

No change is likely to stop banking.

They could make every op 100-200, 200-300 and so on but boy would that svck being at 199. 1 kill you get booted from op, go into 200-300 die once and get booted back.

If they are going to change the rating system they should do the following.

3 points for beating opponent of same strength, and double the severity of the winning probabilty formula curve.

Snipe
>They could make every op 100-200, 200-300 and so on but boy would that svck being at 199. 1 kill you get booted from op, go into 200-300 die once and get booted back.<

Thinking what it would be like for you Snipe? :D

Yea they should go back to the old system so I can just "Snipe" everybody else's well earned kill :)

Snipe
when was this sytem?  i dont remember it...i dont remember anything about tanx b4 that if u shoot u automatically get points thing...i for one think thats a good update...but that was like huh a year ago?  
a year ago in late 2004 i shot the rubbish of the tank and gained.
when you move up a rank you should be but into a new mission with only people of your point-range it would make the game a lot less like a gore fest!

what in the world are you people talking about well  started playing about 2 weeks ago so i dont know what the old tthing was like so why the dum thing am i posting here LOL
i guess you are just like your burgers,,full of cr*p
i say we contact the site on this topic
shout as loud as you like, as long as people subscribe and click on the adds, penny a pop, nothing will change,
its all about the money,,if you ever thought FOD cared you were greatly misslead
ty travis,glad you agree,and welcome back by the way..:)
The tanx need a new color,more special operations and color.Is very sad join in tanx and look green all time...
The tanx need a new color and weapons,new special operations.Is very sad join in tanx and look green all time.
when blue moon comes hollA' <><> BACK OUTTTTTTTT