« Back to All Topics
tired of this
tired of this
tired of this
Mr Snoop
 hits you for 77 hitpoints damage with her/his voodoo-stick!
Your opponent's weapon vampirizes 16 hitpoints to her/him!
You didn't manage to make a measurable wound...

Mr Snoop
 hits you for 74 hitpoints damage with her/his voodoo-stick!

Mr Snoop
 hits you for 74 hitpoints damage with her/his voodoo-stick!

this my digger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you people do?  run around and fight people without weapons?  there needs to be a consequence for this

just my thoughts
i hope you enjoy your 100 famepoints.

see ya around. 
Or just resign your diggers to losing ALL PvPs.  I have two of the most over-balanced-with-luck diggers around.  When they get into a PvP, I usually have to wait over 100 seconds before getting in my second hit.  Needless to say, I am usually quite dead by then in spite of the fact that my ridiculously high luck scores have given me a decent number of hit points.

Worse still is that I get creamed by people of a MUCH lower level than I am.  They hit me for a low number of hit points per attack, but they get five or more attacks for every one I get!  As a result, one of my two diggers is down to 0 fame points, the other is well on his way with only 675 points remaining to be siphoned off.

It's all part of the cost of imbalancing the character for digging.  If it makes you feel any better, it happens less and less frequently as you level up.

Sandy

Unfortunately, the only place in the game where the most influential players care about unsportsmanlike conduct is on TA.  Until someone steals something more than diamond nails from you on TA, any complaint about unsportsmanlike conduct will be ridiculed and dismissed in the forum.  Many new players have voiced similar complaints, but the consensus of the game appears to be that players can do anything that they are allowed to do except to steal from people on TA.  I am sorry.