cars
does anyone here like cars. if so wat would ur favorite
car be?????

my favorite car would be a nissan skyline r32 gtr
She could say the same about you :)
broom broom

aston martin vanquish

i want one!!
u and i dont even know each other wanted. thnx legend.
Screw them panzy cars...straight up american muscle baby
The Holden Commodore is the best :)

my favorite is the lamborghini countach :)
sorry for the double post but what do u think is the most important things on a car?
mine has to be..
Rims
Sound
Power!!!!
Whether or not it has an engine..
I'd like an Enzo to throw around and eventually write off, but an Aston to go get my groceries in. Realistically I'm looking at a new Accura CSX or a 2nd hand Beemer, either of which is better than my '98 Mustang GT because you can go round corners in them. Excluding my one trip in a Ferrari, BMW have always been my favourite car to drive because they do what you tell them to - as does the Ferrari, but quicker :D
Try death on 4 wheels, aka a TVR. Old secondary school teacher bought one, crashed it in 2 days :D:D:D  unlucky B-)
I'll be more than happy to try a TVR out Chris...
I'll be praying for you Beppe :D :p
Trust me, after a 4.6L V8 Mustang, the TVR is going to be a walk in the park. Ahem, a 
sprint
 in the park. The TVR is supposed to predictable, whilst I am sure the Mustang suspension has PMT.
I can always dream about cars like that, i'm still not old enough to drive yet anyway :p and i'll probably end up with a corsa or a micra :(
Astras are always fun, even the small engined ones. I had a GTE when I was living in England, it provided no end of fun :)
I have to worry about passing the test first and somehow aquiring the money for insurance lol :D
i already posted one of my favorite cars on the first page but i can list a few now

1.Ferrari Enzo
2.Bentley Continental GT
3.Lamborghini Countach
4.Volkswagen Golf GTI 
5.BMW 745i
6.Infiniti G35
7.Nissan Murano
8.Cadillac CTS
9.Cadillac Escalade
10.Mitsubishi 3000GT

theres many more
this topic bassically copied my 1 frm like 5 weeks ago

>this topic bassically copied my 1 frm like 5 weeks ago

Interesting observation, given that this topic is older than 5 weeks.
 THE BEST CAR COMPANY!!(FORD,PORCHE) U KNOW WA I MEAN;)  

posted may 28th

interesting point Beppe, just though i'd jump in with the evidence :D