« Back to All Topics
chat?
chat?
chat?
does the chat option only work on certain browser programs? seem to be havin problems with firefox but i can play the game fine.
chat works fine on firefox for me
hmm, ill keep re trying, just tried on IE and same thing aso ill have a look about my comp
has it ever worked?

'cos it's always possible that you don't have java installed a plugin :)

Trouble (hoping he's not bringing you any)
as far as im aware i do have java aplet to run other things so im guessing its not  jaa prob, and yeah ive hasd it working before today
ok def have java and chat still not working on my comp, shall i just resign myself to fate or does anyone know a way to counteract the problem, might re-installing teh java applet work?
Are you behind a corporate firewall?  Do any of the other Java games here at FOD work (Xudoku, for example)?

Sandy
When I try to log into chat it takes a really long time..
Then after about a 30 sec wait a box popps up an asks me if I want to use an Http connection.. I then Say YES.. and then it works

Hope this helps you.

Kittin_101
ok im back with IE and have reinstalled my Java applet etc... still not working. the page loads with errors and i just get a black screen, any tips?
Repeat: Are you behind a corporate firewall? Do any of the other Java games here at FOD work (Xudoku, for example)?

Sandy