« Back to All Topics
Where is a good place to dig for Kithrill and better?
I am a digger and I need some help getting money for a boat to go to TA but I cant find a good place to dig up valuable stuff like kithrill and centrolium PLEASE HELP

A Digger 
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=13&thread=10842&message=104143&q=6c61726b696e6f7220636861726163746572#104143

half-way down the page... you need at least 37 luck to dig kithrill, 47 for centrolium, 57 for hyperium.  if you have enough luck, you'll get good gems at any place you would normally dig.
--jason
ps... please do the search yourself next time.  it's not hard.
Is it matter to in one step u started to digging this step many time or u dig one time and moved to other step.

For example;

U dig the step firstly it wrote 

-You've produced a large hole, but found nothing..

-You've produced a large hole, but found nothing..

-You start digging... You have dug out 3 silvers

-You start digging... You have dug out 3 pcs. of copper ore!

when u dig in the same step the hole become deeper??
Are we going to deeper places or doesn'T matter in same step or different.

I really don't know for sure, but in all my experience digging, I don't think it matters.  The odds of digging are determined by your character and your location, not the number of times you have clicked on that location.  Moving around is a waste of your time.  Find a good place (a dark district store is probably the best) and stick with it.

Sandy
Finding items when digging appears to be a function of luck.  Some areas are richer than others, but consequtive attempts to dig in one location does not appear to affect the result.  

One of the math majors please remind me of the term to describe statistical events in which the preceeding incident does not affect the proceeding.

To locate richer areas, read Sandy's digger study.
> One of the math majors please remind me of the term to describe statistical events in which the preceeding incident does not affect the proceeding.

Independent events!

Sandy
Please just dig kithrill any where but do it now :p. The market stock atm is 8 kithrill at 100%, this is not good with houseparts needing a making ;) (I blame tet - hehe)

KmS
ill get fury on it right away, just started getting kith with him
Guys i have a robber char and i started to develope one digger.

But i think robbers can earn money more more easily i think am i right??

I decidet to make money with those chars for my mage char.
What do u think?

Thanx.
Digging is a better bet for a steady income since you don't need to lvl up your digging skills in order to get something.  Robbing in the right place can get you more money than digging can but you need to know where to be.  Both kinds of chars can get their fair share of money so it's pretty much up to the player
I decide to develop char on this way what do u think...

Im gaining xp from robbing also money but im gonna give Attribute points to luck till more luck which amount good for digger. Should i do ?? or be a normal robber??

What do u think? :)
Make me way...

Thanx.

Sounds like a plan.  Digging will be a good way to pay for robbing until you are a good enough robber to get moeny from that. just so you know if you throw everything into luck for the digger half of the char you will only be able to perform well against one type of trap as each attribute works for a different type of trap.
Guys think two char...

One of them very good digger i mean luck is perfect about 108

One of them is perfect robber.

They are same level and everytihng of them are same.

Which one make a great money ??Easily or fast or slowly doesnt matter. 

Just money is important. Which one can earn more :)
(im not like this in real life :D )

Thanx...
If you want a pure money making machine, then create a thief character and send it to TA to collect a gazillion nails.

Thanx for reply firs but TA is after lvl30 or in another island. Also i dont know ho can i send it...
How can i do?
Thnx...
TA is another island, but when people say level 30 and above, that is for fighting.  As a thief, you can send it over anytime you have paid off the king and have the required 5 mil in the bank for a boat.  I sent a thief to TA at level one, and she did quite nicely.  Now a digger, I would wait a bit.  

Good luck to you.
TeT :D