How to Make a Screenshot
Players are encouraged to report any activity, which breaches the rules for using the games, by sending screenshots to the moderators.
- Capture an image of your screen.
Press ALT + "Print Screen" on your keyboard. It is sometimes labeled PrtScrn. Doing this copies an image of the screen into the Windows clipboard. Alternatively, you may use a screen capture program.
- Open up an image editing program.
- Paste the image into the editor. This is most often done by using the Paste option on the Edit menu, but can vary from editor to editor. Alternatively, you may need to open the image file if your capture method saved the image to disk.
- Save the image in JPG, GIF or PNG format. We prefer JPG but accept any of the three.
- When saved, check the size of the file. It should be about 200k or less. If not, try adjusting the compression settings. Usually about 10 percent compression is enough with the JPG format.
- You're done!
- Submit it here!