Internet Explorer 9
- Select Tools | Internet Options
menu item from the main menu.
- Change to the Security tab at the top of the Internet Options window that pops up.
- From the list of zones at the top of the Security options select the internet icon.
- Select the button near the bottom that reads Custom Level.
- In the new window that pops up, scroll down to the item that reads Scripting of Java Applets.
- Select the option marked Enable.
- Select Tools | Options
from the main menu.
- Select Content from the options at the top.
- On the web browser menu click on the Customize and control Google Chrome (small wrench) and select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings at the bottom of page.
- Click on the Content settings... button in Privacy section.
- Click Ok .
- Select Settings | Quick Preferences from the main menu.
- On the Safari menu, click on Preferences.
- Select Security at the top.