How To Play Darts
You control the throw with your mouse.
Tips for the throw
- Move the hand to aim, press and hold the left mouse button
- Pulling your mouse back will draw your arm back as well.
- Apply a quick forward push to your mouse, this will result in a throwing move of "your arm".
- Release the mouse button to release the dart
- To aim: your initial position should be where you want the dart to arrive
- Try to keep your forward push as straight as possible to avoid horizontal deflection
- The higher the speed of the mouse when released, the higher the speed of the dart
- Try to release the mouse button as close to the aimed point as possible
Back to contents